17. Stein, Monty

ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY of the death of Monty, son of Frank Stein, age 23, 34, 46, Monster Mortuary's very own grave-digger, who was found at 2 o'clock this morning dead in his plot

     The deceased was born in Welford County and served in two World Wars where he learned to dig trenches and the skill of patching himself together. A long-sufferer of multiple personality disorder, he was an out-patient of Sweet Grove Mental Hospital and an employee of the mortuary for over 30 years. Although the deceased had been afflicted with chronic gangrene, still death came suddenly and unexpectedly.

     The funeral will be delayed until a new gravedigger* can be found. Family members of all parts of him can visit his body at Monster Mortuary this evening between the hours of 5 and 8 o'clock.

     *Anyone interested in working evenings, strength required, please send your card to 1313 Mockingbird Lane.

⚰ A/N: Are you o-bit sick of these obit puns? This was 10/17/16 on Instagram (username:untroubledheart). If you liked the above, please don't forget to vote!

Thank you for reading!

P.S. If anyone is interested in helping me gain a tv deal from TNT network, pop over to my short story Nomenclature, and, if you like it, give it a vote!