Chapter Three

Mullen pov

One. Two. Three. I don't know how much I've had, I just know that I feel like shit. The whole room was spinning, I need to find Harry.

I pushed through the half-naked dancing people and searched through the crowd until I saw curly hair. I pushed my way over to him "oh, thank god I was looking everywhere for you!" He said, grabbing my arm and pulling my towards him "I'm fine. I think" I slurred. "No you're not, lets get you home" he said, starting to walk. I stopped and shook my head "I don't wanna go home" he nodded "alright you can stay at mine tonight" he said and I nodded.

He took me to the car and put me in the back "Ed is going to take your car back to your place, okay? I'm gonna go get the other boys, stay here" he said and I nodded. He shut the door and ran back inside. I let my head fall and hit the window, quit hard, that will hurt in the morning, well I'll have a headache anyway. This hangover will be horrendous. I didn't care right now though, the pain is gone for the moment.

The car door opened again and the other boys got in, I saw Ed looking at me from behind Niall, he looked worried. I sent him a thumbs up to let him know I was okay, even though I wasn't, he doesn't need to know that.

****

"Time to wake up!" I heard Harry yell. I groaned, feeling the pounding in my head. "Just a few more minutes" I mumbled, I heard Harry sigh, he walked over to the bed and pulled the covers off. I opened my eyes, he was looking down at me with his eyebrows raised, holding a cup of water and a couple pills. "Thank you" I breathed, sitting up and taking the water and pills. "What the hell was that? Last night what happened?" He asked, sitting down on the bed next to me. I shrugged setting the water on the nightstand next to me. "I don't know" I said, playing with my hands "you got drunk as hell" he laughed "I know" I said.

"Talk to me please" Harry begged "I know something's wrong" he said, looking at me with sad eyes. I sighed "Kara was mad that Ed was with me last night" I said, Harry cocked his head "so?" He asked "she told me not to do anything with him, like stupid" I said, hinting to him "I still don't get it, she was worried you were going to sleep with Ed? So she didn't trust you?" He asked and I nodded "that's the problem, I wanted to do stuff with Ed" I said and his eyes widened "do you still wanna do stuff with Ed?" I shook my head "no, I was drunk and I would never do that to her!" I said "why not? She's screwed you over more times than I can count" he said and my eyes widened "that doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with her boyfriend!" I said.

He shrugged "okay, okay I'm sorry, but you shouldn't beat yourself up for it" he said and I nodded "okay" I whispered "want some breakfast before you leave?" He asked "sure."

****

Harry dropped me off at home "are you gonna be okay? I'm worried about you" he said "I'll be fine, Haz thank you for taking care of me, I'll see you later" I said closing the car door and waving before walking into the apartment.

"Where were you?" Mt sister questioned "um...Harry's?" I said "didn't Ed tell you?" She stood up from the couch and walked over to me "yes, but I thought you'd be home earlier though" she said. I shrugged and walked by her "what's your problem lately?" She asked, I turned around, wide-eyed. "Are you serious?! Whats my problem?! You've been a bitch to me lately, you never ignore me, and you don't trust me enough to know I wouldn't sleep with Ed are you kidding me?!" I yelled.

Just then Ed walked out of Kara's room, looking confused and a little...hurt? "Great, I'm done, just fucking done!" I yelled, brushing past Ed and to my room. I was pissed, fuming. I grabbed a glass sitting on my nightstand and threw it at the wall. I screamed and sat down on the floor "fuck, fuck, fuck" I went into the bathroom and rummaged through my drawer until I found what I was looking for.