18- Declaration Of War

Soon, it was lunch time, and you were eating with Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and much to your complaint and his, Bakugou. "Why do I have to sit with you shit heads?!" He complains.

"Because you have no friends in the class, so we thought it'd be nice to fill that position!" Kirishima smiles. He and Kaminari told Sero about the Y/n x Bakugou plan, so when they sat down, they made the two of you sit beside each other. Kirishima sat across from Bakugou, Kaminari across from you, and Sero to the left of Bakugou.

"Like I need friends!!" Bakugou retorts.

"Everyone needs friends!! What if you miss a day and have no one to get notes or the homework from? What if we do a partner assignment and you have no one to pair up with?" Sero argues.

Bakugou just glares and grumbles. He opens his lunch and notices yours consists of an apple. "Where the hell is your lunch?!" He says annoyed.

"I was running late this morning okay?! I didn't have time to make a five course meal like you, Bakagou!" He glares at what you called him. It was true he did have a big lunch. He had a big container of curry, rice, veggies, a bun, and a small pastry.

"Here. You need to eat properly if you're going to be any use!" He moves the curry over so it's between you two. "I have an extra spoon, so you can have some. Don't eat it all though!!" His face is a bit red but you figure he's just angry.

"I don't need your crappy cooking!!" You say. Your stomach thinks differently as it grumbles loudly.

Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero laugh at you. "N/n-chan, just eat the curry! Bakugou is being nice and sharing it with you!" Kirishima says.

"Wow, never thought I'd hear those words...!" Kaminari laughs.

"Shut up!!" Bakugou's face grows even more red.

"Fine! It better not taste like house shit!" Picking up a spoon, you take a bite of the curry. "Wow! This is great!" You say without thinking. "Uh- I mean- it's not that bad...!" Embarrassed at your sudden outburst, you look the other way. Since you were facing away from him, you didn't notice how red Bakugou's face had become.

"Let me try some!" Kirishima says excited.

He takes his own spoon, and takes a big bite of the curry. "Holy crap what the hell?!! How can you two eat that?!" Kirishima chugs his milk and tears fill his eyes. "There's like ten bottles of hot sauce in that!!!"

Everyone at the table laughs at him. "It must be part of their quirks," Sero snickers. You take another few bites of the curry happily, and Bakugou does the same. You are all enjoying your food and a peaceful silence falls over the table. Suddenly a siren goes off, and a voice speaks over the speakers.

"Security level 3 had been breached. Students, please promptly evacuate."

"What's a level three security breach?!" Kirishima asks a third year sitting at the next table.

"It means someone's infiltrated the school grounds! This hasn't happened in my three years here!! Come quickly, all of you!!" The five of you follow the upperclassmen into the hall, but get separated. Everyone is shoving and pushing each other in different directions.

"Ow! Ow!!"

"Quit pushing!"

"Lay off, or I'll fall!"

"Stop pushing!!"

A chorus of shouts ring throughout the halls. You see Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari a few meters away trying to get everyone to calm down.

"Everybody stop! Go slower! Go slower!" Kirishima yells.

"Cmon! Stop shoving so much somebody fell!!" Kaminari adds.

Someone shoves you hard from behind, and you start to fall forward. As you prepare yourself for the feet that will surly trample you, someone's strong arms catch you and holds you close. You look up and your eyes lock with Bakugou's. He's still clinging on to you.

"Geez, can't you be more careful? What am I going to do with you? I can't let you take care of yourself can I? You don't pack a proper lunch, you keep falling..." He keeps a tight grip around you as the two of you follow the crowd. Down the hall a bit, Kirishima sees the two of you, grabs Sero and Kaminari, and points at you. In the midst of the confusion and panic, their plan worked out better than they had hoped.

Right in front of you though, Iida suddenly flies upward and forward using his and Uraraka's quirk. You got hit in the gave with the blast from his legs and your hair gets blown back into Bakugou's face and knotted. "What the fuck?!" The two of you say. Iida slams into the wall at the end of the hall.

"Everybody calm down! It's okay!! It's just the press! There's nothing to panic about! It's okay! You're at Yuuei! Let's conduct ourselves in the manner of those enrolled at the highest academia!!" Everyone stops shoving, and looks out the windows after Iida finishes his speech. Bakugou still has his arms wrapped around your waist from behind, but quickly let's go when he sees the faces Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero are making at him.

After the police arrive and take away the press everyone goes back to the cafeteria to finish eating. Bakugou wouldn't even you at you for the rest of the lunch, and gave you his pastry.

Soon, class began, and Midoriya and  Yaoyorozu stood at the front. "Alright class president, start us of."  Yaoyorozu sighs.

"Uh let us initiate the ceremony fur the new class president! ...But before that, I need to say something! In the end, I think that Iida would be a better man for the job. After all, he proved himself able to unify people so coolly and it's my judgment that Iida becoming class president is the right choice."

"Yeah! He's got a point! Iida made a great show back there in the lunch room hall!! I wouldn't have minded Midoriya either, of course!" Kirishima says.

Kaminari laughs. "He reminded me if that warning sign you see on emergency exits!"

"Ha! Emergency exit Iida!" You laugh.

"Whatever, just get on with it already... We're not getting any younger here." Aizawa sits up from where he had laid down in his sleeping bag startling some of your classmates.

"If it's the wish of the class president, then I can't refuse!!" Iida proudly stands up.

"Do us proud, Emergency Exit Iida!" Sero laughs.

"Emergency Exit Iida!! Don't let us down!" Kirishima says.

At any rate, how did the press even get in...? You ask yourself.

Outside...

The teachers gather around a gate which had been mostly destroyed. The principal speaks up.

"Could any ordinary reporter have done something like this? Someone instigated this. Has some element of evil made it on to the grounds? Perhaps this was a declaration of war..."

----------

Woo! Two chapters in one day!