When you hang out (SDR 2)

Hello peeps I'm sorry of not updating but these take a long time to write...so yeah cya ~Luna✌🏻️😝
Hajime Hinata
You were sitting in your room at your desk and sighed you looked at the peace of paper with Hajime's number you sighed again and dialled the number a male voice answered "hello, who is this?" "U-Um it's (Y/N), the girl from the coffee shop from a week ago?" You twiddled your (H/L) (H/C) hair around your finger. "Oh (Y/N) hi! How are you? Would you like to maybe hang out today my shift is almost over come down to the cafe if you want too?" You replied with a yes and got on your way. The ding of the bell of the café door  notified Hajime of your arrival. "Hey (Y/N) how are you?" You smiled and sat at a table and waited for Hajime's shift to finish while sipping a latte that he brought you when you sat down. "Hey sorry (Y/N) you've been here for a while now I'm sorry about that, hey why don't we just stay and chat here?" "Yeah sure thanks fore the coffee Hajime it was really good." His cheeks went slightly pink "n-no problem hehe." You spent the rest of the afternoon talking to Hajime.

Nagito Komaeda
You were walking though the same park where you met Nagito and you were wondering if you would ever see him again. You then bumped into someone again 'seriously what is it with me and bumping into people in this park?!?' You heard a light chuckle "well well well if it isn't (Y/N) how are you today?" You looked up to see Nagito "h-hi Nagito, I'm good, h-how are you?" He smiled and took your hand and lead you to a bench nearby with a view of a pond and a massive flower bed. "Soooo~(Y/N) what do you do for fun?" "I-I, um, play video games and, er, read fan fiction..." you mumbled the last bit so he couldn't hear. "W-What do y-you do for f-fun?" He smiled and answered simply with "wow such a beacon of hope in socialising asking me about my daily life! Trash like me doesn't deserve the honour!" You gave him a deadpan stare " Nagito Komaeda, you are not trash I have told you before I will tell you again!" He looked at you with a look of awe and smiled a heart melting smile (you guys know the one 😜)"(Y/N) you didn't stutter when you spoke!" You took a few moments to let that's sink in "your right I didn't I guess I've spent so much time around you I've grown confident and comfortable around you Nagito." You hugged him tightly and thanked him but what you didn't notice is Nagito's cheeks where bright red.

Gundham Tanaka ~💜 ^w^
You had been working at the animal shelter for a while now you loved everything and every animal and were always so emotional when an animal got adopted. You were petting and grooming the kittens and cats when Gundham walked in with his hamsters poking their heads out his purple scarf. "Ah! Mortal I have found you in the depths of the den of the four eyed tigers!" He then laughed and then he pulled his scarf over his mouth "E-Er....say m-mortal would you like to 'hang out' with me and my four dark devas?" You then smiled at him "Oh, Gundham! I would love too!" You then stood up and made your way over to him and then went down the corridor to the small break room as you were both still working you sat down at the small table. "So, Gundham tell me something about yourself or your family." His hamsters made their way out his scarf and made their way over to you across the table. Jum-P made his way on top of our head and feel asleep Gundham chuckled before he began to talk "At my castle in the Tanaka empire I have many animal companions of the nether world and of course I have my mother I live with." You nodded careful not to knock the hamster off your head you smiled and he then asked "tell me mortal, what of your family?" "Oh I have my, er, mother." Gundham looked shocked "I apologise for being insensitive mort- (Y/N) I didn't mean to evoke any sad memories...." 'OMFG he spoke normally!' You thought "nah it's fine Gundham." You chatted for the next half an hour and then you went back to the cat enclosure Gundham entered the enclosure and you followed but as you  made your way to him you tripped over a sleeping cat started falling you closed your eyes and felt something cushion your fall you opened your eyes to see Gundham underneath you with bright red cheeks "(Y-Y/N) are you okay?" You nodded squeaked an apology and scampered away.