Without you....(SDR 2)

Luna: Mor soul breaking yaaaaaaaaaay!!

Hajime Hinata
Damn her! She made me lose (Y/N) I haven't spoken to anyone since I haven't even gone to work since...to many bad memories of how I broke the best girl in the world's heart....I'm gonna go beg forgiveness maybe Chiaki and her brother can help me.....

Nagito Komaeda
I really am I useless pile of trash, a monster.....I hurt the best thing that ever happened to me ebpven if she may have bumped into me by complete accident. (I like to blame my luck for that.) I should have just calmed down and listened to her...my dementia got the better of me she's terrified of me now.......*sigh* huh? Who's at my door?

Gundham Tanaka (nuuuu don't be sad ma bb! ❤️😩😫)
Fall my tears.......(Luna: hehehehe she what I did there! Mahiru: Luna be quiet! Luna: okay I'll be shush)That fiendish princess of evil! She made my goddess of darkness fade and disappears from the plain of the netherworld....I will use all my powers of darkness and my devas to reclaim her heart and allow her to claim the throne next to me in the underworld as my queen! Kehehehehehe.....I hope this works....

Kazuichi Souda
Crap! Crap! Crap! I really screwed the pooch this time! I should have noticed (Y/N) hated when I talked about Sonia! I only wanted her to get jealous and be cute and hug me more *gross sniffing* I'm gonna go apologise to her and beg her to come back! Yeah! Wooot...woot...*sigh* I'm a terrible human...

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu (warning ⚠️️ swearing)
I was sick a fu*king assuming assh*le I let myself believe that someone so sweet and innocent would do something like cheat on her partner....Peko won't look me in the face....hell, she beat up Takashi for destroying her 'ship' whatever that means...oh well (Y/N) means the world to me...ain't no way in hell I'm giving her up!

Nekomaru Nidai
This is SH*T! I really mucked up this time (Y/N) is far from frail...I didn't mean it like the way I phrased it it's just I'm not very good at saying things that don't offend people or make them uncomfortable.....I'm gonna go talk to (Y/N) and straighten this out.

Teruteru Hanamura(Luna:*sighhhhhhhhh* whyyyyyyyyy is he so hard to write fooooooorrrrrr -_-)
I feel awful for cheating on (Y/N) with that other girl (Y/N) cared so much about me and ma mamma...she won't talk to me till I at least try to get back together with (Y/N)...well I can at lest try...

Izuru Kamakura
(Y/N)....I miss her......her cute nose......and beautiful smile.....and sunny disposition she made my world less monochrome and boring.....I feel so much despair....she's so beautiful and funny even though I don't laugh she makes me smile.....smiling huh.....that's new....I need to go show (Y/N) the one thing she can make me, a fabricated human, do........

Luna: my god! That was hard!
Leon: that's what she said!
Luna: grrrrrr! Come back here you baseball playing ass!
Leon: crap....*books it*
Mikan: *gets pushed over by Leon* ah!
Luna: you okay Mikan?
Mikan: I'm f-fine....
Luna: okay bye guys cya in the next part..❤️💜✌🏻️