Without you....

Luna: Time to sell my soul again yaaaaaaayy! Also updates may be a little on the slow side cause school has started for me again and the teachers think it's cool to give me small lunch breaks and too much homework!
Enough ranting...Enjoy! (Also this will all be his POV)

Makoto Naegi
It had been a week since me and (Y/N) broke up with me I haven't seen her since Sayaka came over to 'discuss homework' I haven't looked her in the eye since (Y/N) broke up with me all my friends are worried about me but I don't care I just want my Angel back..I was walking down the hallway when I saw (Y/N) walking the opposite way "(Y/N)! Angel! Listen I didn't kiss Sayaka! She kissed me!" "...." she said nothing and walked past me she didn't even look at me I sighed I felt tears form in my eyes "(Y/N) I miss you...don't leave me.." I then broke down crying in the middle of the hall wishing for (Y/N) to come scoop me up in a hug...
third person POV:
Whilst Makoto was having his mini breakdown he didn't notice (Y/N) was standing around the corner listening to his sobs it took all her willpower not to run over to him to hug the boy and soothe him and tell him to stop crying she sighed felt a tear roll down her cheek and walked away down the hall "I miss you,too Mako..."

Byakuya Togami
Tch...I'm such a idiot how did I not notice my beautiful girlfriend was suffering?! Most of my classmates are ignoring me more than usual....I miss (Y/N) a lot "hey! (Y/N) how's your sister fairing." I heard Aoi ask "she's fine we almost have enough for this month's payment....but I d-don't think we're gonna have enough for next month with the current rate I'm working I'm either gonna have to work over time or find another job...." she pondered "what?! (Y/N) you already have 3 jobs you won't need a 4th!" Aoi shouted what? (Y/N) has 3 jobs even whilst dating me? Why? I clenched my fists then left the room and went to the men's bathroom and looked in the mirror "why is she so stubborn!" "Huh? Byakuya? What's wrong?" I looked up to se Makoto standing there "oh it's you....I'm just thinking about a certain person that's very special to me." "Ahhh...(Y/N) right yeah she's been working some jobs to help her parents pay for her sister's medicine.." he scratched the back of his head "WHY? WHY DIDN'T SHE ASK ME FOR HELP!!" I shouted "she didn't want you to worry and use your own money to help her family." I clenched my fists and I sighed and let go "excuse me Makoto I need to go make amends with someone."

Chihiro Fujisaki
*Sniffle* I'm such a fool....I m-miss my F-Flower *sniffle* I loved her....she was right I was such a ass...I've stoped talking to Mondo for the time being it's his fault he suggested that I should be more 'manly' "hey Chihiro...er look I'm sorry I killed your relationship with (Y/N)" I sighed and turned away and started to find the coding I was doing extremely interesting "Chihiro, bro please I'm sorry look I'll help yo-" "n-no I don't want y-your 'help' you made the most caring, amazing girl break up with me because I listened to y-you" I then burst into tears and ran away I then crashed into someone "o-oh I'm sorry..." I mumbled "Chihiro?" "Ah...(Y/N)..." I stuttered "oh s-sorry I need to get g-going..." I said I felt really guilty and walked away quickly "I'm s-so sorry Flower.."

Kyotaka Ishimaru
I'm a horrible excuse for a human "Taka~" (G/N) sashayed over her shirt was ever so slightly unbuttoned "leave me alone (G/N) my girlfriend now hates me cause you kissed my cheek while I was asleep because of what you slipped into my water after the meeting I missed my 4 month anniversary!" I shouted "oh really to bad so sad!" She fake pouted. I walked away and began to plan a way to get my (Y/N) back.

Mondo Owada
Sh*t I really messed up! Shiro won't look me in the eye I feel awful I was drunk when it happened that girl obviously saw that and took advantage of me when she realised that I already had a girlfriend she apologised a lot...I sighed and thought up a plan to get (Y/N) back even though it may not work..

Leon Kuwata
I haven't seen (Y/N) in weeks Ibuki called me and told me (Y/N) had been locked in her room I feel bad for talking to Junko and letting her stand anywhere near me. I was only asking Ibuki for guitar lessons so I can play a duet soon with (Y/N) I gotta go get her back.

Yasuhiro Hagakure
Damn it I really screwed up what was I thinking?! Inviting over my new neighbour? Ever since she moved in to the apartment complex she has been staring at me for the longest time whenever she saw me she's tried to apologise and claims she didn't know I had a girlfriend but she's seen me and (Y/N) holding hands.....damn it I wish I had predicted this and avoided it......

Ryota Mitarai
.....I can't believe what I did I wake up every day forgetting what I did.....my beautiful Ai~chan.....she was always so supportive and I repay her by shouting at her when she was trying to help me.....I'm gonna get her back I'm not gonna give up until she takes me back!

Luna: wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I cri :'( 😭😭😭😭😭 oh well I can't wait till I get to the fun happy parts!! cya guys bye!