First Date / Kiss ❤️

Hehehehehe some of thes are gonna be cute you have been warned..... also sorry my internet has been down for a few days so sorry about that.... also you can change anything with the outfit or hair or makeup or food  it's just something I would wear/ eat . Cya Luna 👋🏻😜✌🏻️

Makoto Naegi
A week after you and and Makoto confessed to each other you had planed a date for the next weekend after school you felt happy that he wanted to go out with you...but....you didn't know a thing about fashion so on Friday you asked Junko for help (she ain't despair obsessed in this FYI) "hey Junko, I have a d-date tomorrow can you help me with an outfit and my hair?" She smiled and winked "sure thing (Y/N) anything to help a girlfriend out! I mean after all I do have a date myself with Yasuke at the weekend I'll let him know to pick me up form, like somewhere near your house." You smiled and thanked her and as the bell signalling classes are starting you waved to Junko as her sister joined her and they walked of together.
Time skip brought to you by a two toned psychotic bear upupupupupu~
It was 10:00 on Saturday morning and Junko was tearing through your wardrobe and found a cute (F/C) dress that stopped just above your knees with matching ankle boots "you will look perfect go put this on and come back when your done so I can do your makeup and hair."
------ A few moments later ------
You came back with the dress on and sat on a chair while Junko got to work on your hair (which she put in a lose braid) sand very minimal make up, whilst Junko was the polar opposite. When you went downstairsyou went to tell your mother you were going on a date with Makoto. "Oh, that's fine, and don't you and Junko look nice. dear don't stay out to long and if you see Komaru tell her I said hello." You then remembered "oh, she's at Toko's house for a sleepover tonight." Your mother nodded nod you walked out the door. As soon as you were done you both headed to the door and parted ways you going to Makoto's house and Junko going to Yasuke's car to go to a fancy restaurant
You knocked on his front door and heard a lot of bumping and a muffled shout then the door opened and there stood Makoto wearing a very smart black suit (the suit he wears in AE) "w-wow (Y/N) you look beautiful, I-I mean you always look pretty!" He yelled with pink cheeks you giggled "you look handsome to Mako." He then grabbed your hand "shall we go?" You nodded you guys walked to a small Italian restaurant when you sat down a waiter with short brown hair and brown eyes, with a curl on the left side of his head ( Italy! 😍😝) "hello-a what would you-a like? I recommend the pasta." After a few moments looking at the menus you both got a bowl of spaghetti bolognese. "Thank you for this, Mako." You smiled "N-No problem, (Y/N)." The pasta soon arrived (I must pay tribute to the Hetalia gods!) you both started eating "mmm~ this is good pasta." Makoto nodded in agreement and you two continued to eat and chat.
Time skip to after the meal
Makoto was walking you home holding your hand and smiling at you when you finally got to your front door Makoto then stopped and held both your hands."h-hey,(Y/N) can I try something?" You nodded and then felt something on your lips you then realised that Makoto was kissing you you kissed back after a few moments you broke apart. "See you at school, Angel." Makoto whispered in your ear "bye, Teddy."

Byakuya Togami
*Beep* *beep*
Went your phone you picked it up to see a message from your boyfriend Byakuya
Dear (Y/N)
I'm taking you out tonight, dress formal
I'll be there at 6:30 sharp be ready in time.
Byakuya.
'Wow not even a smiley...wait this is Byakuya I'm taking about course he wouldn't.' you thought. After a moment or two of thought then you glanced at the clock on the wall it said 4:00 'crapcrapcrapcrap!' You then tore through your wardrobe and found a navy blue mermaid dress and some black heels. Once you found a outfit you dashed to the shower and showered. After you dashed and dried your hair and curled it lightly and didn't put it up cause that would take time you put on some light eye makeup and a dark lip gloss. After ten minutes of struggling with putting on your dress someone knocked at the door, saying goodbye to your little sister you opened the door to see your posh boyfriend "hey Byakuya, how are you this evening?" You smiled at him and his cheeks went a unruly red "fine, let's go." He lead you to a very expensive looking car opened the back door and you sat down he closed the door and then got in and sat in the seat next to you and told the driver to drive to your date place. "You look lovely tonight (Y/N)" he whispered into your ear so the driver wouldn't hear him you blushed slightly and mumbled a small thank you.
Time skip to when you get to the restaurant
You and Byakuya got out the car and walked into a very fancy restaurant Byakuya held out his arm you latched on to his arm  and walked in to the restaurant and were directed to a table and had some very fancy French food that you couldn't pronounce. ( I can't speak French for my life 😭) after the meal you got into the car and were driven home and Byakuya accompanied you to your front door "thank you for tonight Byakuya." "Anything for you (Y/N)." You crossed your arms and smirked "more dating tips from Makoto?" He blushed and looked away you then leaned in and kissed his pink cheek "hehehe, your too, cute Love." You said he then looked at you and smirked his trademark smirk. "You missed, and don't call me cute." He then kissed you square on the lips you kissed back straight away when you broke away he then smiled a genuine smile (that he now saves for you) and walked back to his car whilst you went to your Rome and dived onto your bed and died of a fan girl attack.