RANTS

OKAY IM JUST GONNA RANT REAL QUICK AND THEN ILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER!

Okay so basically like ok I have a transgender friend right. When I met them they were a boy but they were born a girl.

AND so they turned back into a girl I have no problem with that BUT LIKE WHEN SHE TURNED BACK INTO A GIRL SHE CHANGED SO MUCH! Let's name her Mack. SO MACK AS A BOY WAS SUPER FUNNY SUPER BLUNT AND LIKE JUST SUPER NOT FAKE.

Then when Mack turned into a girl she like became friends with people every hated (I ain't being rude its that they caused so much drama) and now they are acting like best friends? Like who are you? And when I first met Mack she just got in the middle of my friend group and I'm only friends with one person from that friend group. There was like 4 other people and Mack split us all apart.

And now MACKS FRIENDS WITH THEM AND LIKE THE PEOPLE SHES FRIENDS WITH DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL HER REAL NAME??

And so now I stalk them and they act like super best friends. THAT USED TO BE ME! Mack said she liked it better before she met us. AND I FEEL THE SAME MACK! WHY DID MY OLD FRIEND DATE YOU??

But anyways 'Mack' isn't going to read this but fuck you Mack fuck you. THATS NOT EVEN HER FIRST NAME BUT WHATEVER