fuck with u!! (-;

Leigh's POV

As I start walking home with Mario and Weston following behind I scold them as they annoyingly laugh at my detention story.

I give up on trying to get them to stop laughing so I just walk away.

I turn the corner as I faintly see blonde hair next door.

I don't remember someone with blonde hair living on this block.

Hm

I shake off my thought as I hurriedly try to walk away from Weston and Mario's obnoxious laughing. I think their laughing at something else but I don't care it's annoying.

I excitingly jump up and down as I reach my door. The dark wooden door with the glass frame.

I grab my keys out of my front pocket as I scurry them around trying to find the right one.

Gotcha

Once I finally get my door open I was about to freak out cause Jai wasn't around but then I remember he's with my mother.

"Guys, Digi's sooooon." I exaggerate the o's in soon as I place my bag on the coat rack and enter my kitchen chilling at the slighting cold room.

I sit down on one of the stools as I look at the arch waiting for Mario and Weston to hurry their slow asses up.

I grab a banana from the fruit bowl as I hear a thud sound from the living room, startling me causing me to drop my banana on the cold marbled floor.

"DONT BREAK ANYTHING." I scream going back to eating my floor sprinkled banana going on my phone.

I laugh lightly at a Instagram post holding my hand to my mouth making sure I don't spit any banana out.

I limp down in my seat as I stumble across Ashton Rowland's Instagram. How can one cute little angel come out of a bootleg Taylor Swift's vagina, and most certainly how can Hunter be his brother.

Yeah yeah, Hunters my friend but he isn't...

He just isn't Attractive in my eyes.

Brandon. See he's attractive, annoying when he raises his eyebrows in all his pictures with that angle. But it's fine I can deal with it.

But Ashton. I want to pet his most likely soft hair and cuddle into his cheeks as I whisper soft nothing's into his ear trying to keep that cute angel safe from this cruel world.

As I somewhat stumble across another angels page, Pia Mia's.

She's unwillingly hot.

As I drool over Pia I notice 2 people at the door frame looking at me with entertainment whisked in their eyes.

I look at them confused with an eyebrow raised as Weston whips out his fake Barbie phone.

"I'm gonna tell Hunter!" He says with a wickedly weird stupid chuckle.

I look at him dumbfounded as I realize I must've said everything out loud.

"Stop changing my mood! I need to keep looking at Pia Mia before you distract me." I say chuckling cold heartedly, being dead serious.

"Pia who?" Mario says walking up to me looking at my phone.

"YOU!" I scream, "YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE PRINCESS HERSELF IS? PIA MIA DOES IT RING A BELL?" I say astonished.

They both nod their head no as I give them a look of horror.

"Follow me, we're gonna listen to her all day." I say not giving them a choice and dragging them upstairs to my room.

And no, we are not gonna secretly have a threesome.

As I play the first song I can't help but watch as Mario chuckles at the lyrics.

"I just want to fuck with you" Mario says.

"Leighanne this is inappropriate, I can't believe you! You were an angel when you were first born. And that one time at the age of 3 you said you loved me for the first time!" Weston says overdramatically crying. "Your life has gone to poo-poo!" He says jokingly sobbing into Mario's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, mom." I smirk lightly as Weston looks at me.

"Say it!"

"I love you, mother figure." I say jokingly as he starts pinching my cheeks as Mario is deeply listening to Pia Mia.