Playground mate!

Leigh's POV

"WESTONN MY PLAYGROUND MATE!"

"LEIGHANNE MY PLAYGROUND MATE!"

"Dude your welcome!" I say sarcastically.

"For wha?"

"I JUST SAVED UR FACE DDODUEEYEYYY!"

"Oh yeah thanks you bluey chick!" He says pinching my cheeks.

"WESTONN! Come with me! I'm getting my eyebrows done and you might be able to get yours done aswell!" I say grabbing my board.

"JACOB SAYS MY EYEBROWS ARE PERFECT THE WAY THEY ARE IM A FLEEK MASTER!" He screams running up to me and pushing me.

"OMG WESTON JACOBS GAY!!" I scream.

"Noo"

"Than your not dating bitchh."

After saying that I grab Weston's hand in a FRIENDLY way and starts walking to the mall.

"Wait I have a board aswell.!.!.?.?-!1!1!1?" He says stopping me in my tracks.

"THAN GET IT!"

"Fine fine."
After he says that he goes back to the park and arrives back to where I am waiting about 2 minutes later.

He finally places his board down and starts boarding to the mall with me.

After they arrived at the mall and finish getting Leigh's eyebrows done.

"Gosh you're such a bitch Weston!" I scream.

If your wondering what happened, Weston walked into Victoria's Secret and said that I should get a lace bra.

"It's wesdaddy to you." He says winking.

"OH MY GOD WESTON!" I scream once more dying of laughter.

"WEston lets go before you go to jail!" I say.

I said that cause Weston stuffed a lace bra in his pocket before he left the store.

We walked back to the park that we first met at and just started playing around until a thought came to my mind.

"Hey Weston can I see the Bra?" I say questionably.

He nods his head yes and gives me the bra.

I check it. no shit you check it what r u supposed to do eat it

"Oh my shITBALLS ITS MY SIZE YEESSSSS BITCH!" I scream dancing weirdly and earning weird glares from humans walking by.

"YOUR ACTUALLY GONNA WEAR IT?!?"

"Why not it's not gonna be my first time wearing one."

"OH MY GOD I HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE!" He screams.

Right then and there he takes his phone out right after I get a notification.

Weston: LEIGHANNE WEARS LACE BRA's!!1!?1?2!4!1!!!??!!:!!;!;!!4!4!😯😰😦😨😦😨😦😰😦😦😩😣😣😧😣😦
Leigh: OH MY SHITBALLS WESTON NO ONE CARES!!
Jacob: OOO that's hot.
Leigh: WESTON JACOBS CHEATING ON YOU DAF!!
Weston: WHAT THE FLUFFCAKES JACOB I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!
Jacob: I'm straight
Leigh: TOLD YOU JACOB WASN'T GAY WESTON! HE MIGHT LOOK LIKE A GIRL BUT HE DOESN'T LIKE BOYS!
Julian: yeah but back to the main topic you wear lace bra's?
Leigh: YES THE LEIGHANNE FUCKING BLUE WEARS LACE BRA'S!
Loren: interesting.

I just sigh and get off my phone. Why did Loren say interesting I don't know about you but for me it sounds like she's up to something..

Yes finished this chapter. What do you think Loren's up too😏