Cherry

Leigh's POV

So us 4 got in a circle.

But than I remember Jai was here.

I sound shitty but I forgot he was in the room.

"Guys hold up lemme take Jai to Courtney and Michael."

Courtney and Michael are twins. They're Cory's 8 year old siblings that love to play with Jai.

I grab Jai from the chair and walk to the twins room.

I knock and Court answers.

"Hi! Omg Jai gimme gimme Jai!!" Court says jumping around happily.

"Here! I'm guessing Michael is in the bathroom. Tell him I said hi! If you need help just call." I say letting Jai stand up.

I walk back to Cory's room and sit in the circle.

"Now that Jai's gone. LETS DO THIS MOTHERFUCKERS!" I scream but I don't scream loud enough that the twins & Jai could hear.

"Okay okay! Who first."

" Let's get Jai's baby bottle to do this, it's like spin the bottle but instead of kissing we ask truth or dare." Julian says.

"Omg father you said something smart for once!!" Weston says slowly clapping causing me to laugh.

"Okay let's actually start the game now." Cory says getting the baby bottle.

He spins it and it lands on Julian.

"Okay Julian! Truth or dare?"

"dare boy I ain't no wimp."

Before anyone says anything else I scream "STOPPP!! LETS RECORD THIS I NEED TO UPLOAD SOMETHING!!"

I than go to Cory's desk and take his camera.

Cory is basically famous aswell.

He has just about 600k on everything he has.

His names are all heyitscory

Okay so I set up the camera and leave the room.

"CORY PRESS RECORD!"

Cory records and like 2 seconds after he clicks record I run and jump of the carpet floor in a style where I'm holding my head up with my hand and my hand is on its elbow and my other arm is pointed a triangle on my waste type of thing.
Count on me to make everyone confused

I'm confusing y'all but I think you get it.

"HEY GUYS ITS BLUES FUCKING CLUES! WHAT HAPPENED WITH STEVE I DONT KNOW!" I say my intro as I always do.

"TODAY IM HERE WITH SOME PEOPLE YOU NEVER SAW ON MY CHANNEL OTHER THAN CORY!" I say hugging Cory.

"OKAY ANYWAYS IM HERE WITH WESTON KOURY!" I say punching his shoulder. "IM ALSO HERE WITH JULIAN AND JOVANI!"

"Jara." Julian whispers to me.

"JARA! JULIAN AND JOVANI JARA!" I scream and then laugh after cause I forgot their last name.

I go up to the camera and put my face very close to it.

"Okay look you have to subscribe I'm using them for views I got a rug burn subscribe to me I'm very cool don't subscribe to them only subscribe to Cory." I say than I jump in my spot.

"OH YEAH WE ARE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE AND CORY SPAN THE BOTTLE AND IT LANDED ON JULIAN NOW LETS CONTINUE!"

"Okay Julian truth or dare?"

"Dare I ain't no scardy!" Julian obviously says.

"I dare you to... Hmm... Okay I dare you to tell your mom AND dad that you popped your cherry!"

Julian looks at me wide eyed.

And then Cory adds more.

"AND SAY THAT IT WAS LEIGHANNE WHO POPPED YOUR CHERRY!"

Oh no no we are gonna get shipped hard core now....