OH BONDING

Leigh's POV

I'm like super tired okay this chapter might suck

At the moment Julian just called his mom and we are waiting for her to answer.

Ring ring ring.

Oh god she answered

L- Leigh J- Julian M- mom
M- hey boy
J- hey mom I'm getting straight to the point
M- what point?
J- okay mom I know I'm 16 and stuff and uhh
L- Julian want me to tell her?
J-hold up mom I'm giving the phone to my girlfriend
M- you have a girlfriend??
L- Hey Mrs. Jara, Julian and I have been dating for a year and uhh, well he never told you cause he thought you would be mad...
M- I'm fine with it Hun
L- So what we wanted to tell you is uhh aha me and Julian uh had uh it..
M- oh
L- and like I'm not pregnant but like uh yeah uh Julian isn't a virgin...
M- hand Julian the phone please hunny
J-hey mom... So Leigh my girlfriend told you..
M- ARE YOU KIDDIG ME JULIAN IM TALKING TO UR FATHER RIGHT NOW UR GROUNDED IM TAK-
J- mom!! It was a dare this is all a prank omg I love you mom sorry we're recording.
M- omg ok when you get home omg. I love you bye!
J- bye!

Julian hangs up and everyone just laughs at us.

"Ugh ugh lets just continue omg your mom is gonna hate me ok." I say covering my face.

"Awh Leighanne is triggered!!" Weston says pinching my cheeks.

"Let's continue this game!"

Okay so right now it's Julian's turn to spin the bottle.

He span is and it landed on me of course oh my god.

" Dare I choose dare don't even ask me." I say I always choose dare.

"Okay I dare you to.." Right when Julian says that Weston screams "KYS"

I pretend to cry and run downstairs Cory's house.

I grab a plastic knife and run back upstairs.

I pretend to stab my self with it in front of the guys and they all overreacted.

Weston's POV

I quickly grab the camera.

And hold it in a vlogging  style.

"Hey guys uhh we have the blur that part of the video out... It's very triggering and gruesome."

I say sighing.

"LEIGHANNE IS SERIOUSLY INJURED GUYS I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND RIGHT NOW IM ABOUT TO CALL 911!"

"LIKE THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS PRAY TO THE BOB ROSS BERTRUM BOB DUNCAN PAPA JOHN GODS!!!!"

"Hey bob Ross Leighanne loves u amen, hey berturm Leigh Thinks ur hot save her amen, bob Duncan ur taken but hey Leighanne isn't save her amen, papa john Leighanne never had ur pizza okay amen." Then Leighanne jumps out of nowhere being adorable screaming.

"OMG GUYS A CLOWN STOLE MY CAMERA OMG OMG GUYS A REAL CLOWN NO CLICKBAIT GUYS A CLOWNS IN CORYS HOUSE WHAT DO WE DO??"?@?@"?@!" She screams jumping pushing me down laughing.

"Ur ugly get off fatty!!!" I scream pushing her and pushing Jovani on her.

"AHH COOTIES!!" Leighanne screams jumping up hiding in Cory's closet."

She gets out and asks "did anyone end the recording this is great shit I MEAN FOOTAGE NOT SHIT OH SHIT WHY DO I KEEP SAYING SHIT OH GOD."!@@!"!"!!" She gets the camera and says very close to the camera "this isn't clickbait Weston Koury almost made me commit sewerside. Bye block Weston on everything." She than ends the recording.

"Okay guys I'm tired it's like what 10 I'm tired Weston when are you gonna sleep over again??"

"Yeah I need to call my mom tomorrow to pick me up."

We head out and the room Leighanne is literally about the fall.

"Leighanne wanna go on my back?" I ask.

"Yes please ugly."

We get in a position and then she jumps on my back putting her head on my shoulder closing her eyes.

I go over to the room she put Jai in and see Jai is still playing.

Jai is comfortable with me so I say "hey Jai come one I'm talking you home." He walking next to me while I walk towards Leighanne's house.

The back door is open so I just go in through that.

I put Jai in his room not knowing what else to do so I wake up Leighanne real quick with her still on my back.

"Leighanne psh bob Ross's papi John what do I do with Jai?"

"Just put him in his crib I gave him food at Cory's house and he's already in pjs." She says still literally sleeping.

I put Jai in his crib and walk to Leighanne's room.

I put her on her bottom bed (she has a bunk bed)

I look down and see that Leighanne is out in a flash so I just take some of her old brothers clothes. That's what I've been wearing cause I didn't bring any clothes.

I go to the bathroom to change and go to bed. (Top bunk)