Numb

This is about my life. This isn't in the book. I thought I would write something in loving memory of my dog. If you don't care, don't read it. This has a lot of my emotions in it. I might not update the book for a while. If you read you'll know why.

Scroll down to read my emotions.

The house, once fun and happy. Turned out, it was just waiting for someone to disappear. Didn't know this time would come so soon.

The house lies there. With the shallow and empty air. As everyone cries for the loss. No one else understands the pain. The pain of losing someone special.

The air makes me dizzy. Sometimes I can't breathe. But who would even wanna breathe now. No one wants to be alive at times like this.

The times we are at our worse.

We wanted to move. But I can't stand leaving behind all the memories.

It's no ones fault really.

But sometimes I feel as if it's my fault.

The slow walks he went to at the night. His energy every time he see's someone he loves. The way he tries to protect us.

That's all gone.

We're all still mourning his death.

I tried to be happy. I try to stop crying. But every time I go somewhere I remember what he's done in that exact spot.

He's been everywhere.

I just feel.. Numb?

But the feelings mutual to everyone else in this shallow cruel house.

I call it that, but really this house is where is all started for me... Where it all started for him.

And just to think, At 11pm, that it would all turn into death.

Life sometimes gives you the rough patches.

You know, you can put together a patch.

But this one cannot be healed. It's just cut. Into a million pieces.

People joke about death a lot. But when you do die.

The mourning and the numbness gets to everyone else.

He didn't wanna die tho. He was having a wonderful life.

He was sick tho.

But it's not fair! The love everyone had for him! Gone in one single minute...

We could've saved him.. But 911 gave us the wrong number..

We tried googling more numbers.. But as time went on.. So did his life.

Everything was closed.. Everyone was calling his name! Nothing!

My hands were shaking rapidly with me trying to tell everyone it's ok.

But as I wrong.

It's not okay it was never okay.

Life isn't okay.

This is a short chapter of how I feel in life.

My dog died. A lot of people think I'm overreacting but I'm not. That dog has been in my life since I was born. One single night can change that all.

Please make the most of your life while you can💖