Troubles

Leigh's POV

I found my way outside and ran out the fence I quickly closed it as Weston found his way outside.

Weston put his hand above his eyes, looking around.

He then tried to climb a tree to look for me.

He finally did a telescope and saw me he then fell down and started running towards me.

I ran away to my friend Cory's house which was like 2 or 3 houses down.

Cory just turned 16 before I met the groupchat so it's cool.

I run to Cory's house knocking on his door forgetting I'm just wearing shorts and an oversized tshirt with a bed head with duck slippers in my hand that quack every time I move.

I haven't seen Cory is like 2 months.

He opens his door and I run up to him hugging him then letting myself in his house.

"Hey Cory nice house." I say as I walk to his room.

He follows me awkwardly and right before I open his bedroom door he says "I have a friend over."

I honestly don't care I put on my duck I ACTUALLY TYPED DICK AND IF THAT DOESNT DESCRIBE ME I DONT KNOW WHAT DOES slippers and walk into the room.

I see there is actually more than one person in that room it's 2 people. So I just walk up to Cory's closet and I grab Jai's baby chair I kept in the closet and fix it up.

I then obviously put Jai in the chair while everyone's just watching me.

I then just jump on Cory's table and unplug his phone and put mines to charge.

I knew Cory since I was like 3 or 4 so we are really bestfriends but we haven't talked in a while and he doesn't go to my school.

"Cory I'm gonna get food want anything?"

"Can you cook me some mashed potatoes?" He asks.

"I gotchu but let me call my friend first real quick." I saw dialing Westons number.

Leigh Weston

LEIGH YOU STUPID YOU ARE NOT GONNA GET PAID IN YOUR CHEESE WHERE ARE YOU?

WOULDNT YOU LIKE TO KNOW BITCH HAHHA

LEIGH IVE BEEN LOOKING AROUND FOR AGES I CANT EVEN HEAR UR DICKS QUACK

OBVIOUSLY YOU CANT HEAR MY DICK QUACK

I MEANT TO SAY DUCKS NOT DICKS

NOW I TRUELY KNOW YOU ARE GAY KYS U UGLY
Wow that's rude

LEIGH REALLY WHERE ARE YOU I LOST YOUR HOUSE OMG

WESTON I SEE YOU THROUGH THE WINDOWS YOU STUPID!

I SEE YOU DANCING STOP DANCING YOU IDIOT

I SEE YOU DANCING ASWELL OPEN THE DOOR YOU BUTT UGLY

U PEANUT CRANBERRY JAR IM NOT OPENING THE DOOR

I hang up as I turn around and look at the pile of 3 laughing boys.

" I'm gonna cook food now"

I walk downstairs and hear Weston banging on the door.

"WESTON STOP BANGING THE DOOR!"

After a couple minutes of Weston banging the door (; I scream (;
"UGH OKAY ILL OPEN THE DOOR YOU IDIOT"

I open the door and Weston hugs me.

I scream and kick Weston in the nuts. Then I continue to run up the stairs.
Ah no censor
I run into Cory's room and hide behind Cory.

"HEY CORY I THINK I BURNT THE FOOD AND I THINK I BROKE THE TOASTER IM NOT BUYING A NEW ONE."

That's when I scream and get tackled by a tickle fit.

"WESTON OMG STOP IT." I scream "IM SORRY I KICKED YOUR PICKERING 2 INCH!"
Y'all why did I add this next part in I just threw it in there I want me to stop
I then remember one of the last times someone tickled me...

It was my dad.

My real dad. He was tickling me and then after that he tried to rape me. I couldn't breathe.

"WESTON LITERALLY STOP RIGHT NOW!"

I almost cried but then I punch Weston in the jaw making him fall.

"WHOOPS MOTHER FUCCCCXXXCCCCAGGGER!" I scream remembering Jaidon's in this room.

I actually for once get to see the two boys face and I'm AMAZED.

I scream to get the boys attention and they give a good look and mines and Weston's face and we all hug eachother.