Here I am

Angel and her mom were dropping me out of at the airport me and Angel were sitting next each other I had my head on her shoulder just thinking to myself."What am I gonna do when I get there I'm a small town girl I'm not used to the hollywood life and I don't even think that I'll make any friends and what about my friends back home all of this is just too much for me I can't even think about it without shedding a tear." I guess I was thinking to hard because Angel started to hug me tighter and wiped the tears that I didn't even know was there.

Angel: Its gonna be ok, just think about it in about a couple days you'll be living the high life going to parties, meeting other celebrities and best of all shopping. Girl you gonna be livin the life.

I looked up at her and smiled but then it soon faded when I thought about her, I would miss her giving me advice, being there when no one else is, and being the one who got me through my crisis, without her I don't think I would've survived a couple months with my mom in the hospital.

Me: I wish it would be what about you and everyone else I can't just leave it hurts that I can't take you with me or that I can't stay here I'm really gonna miss you.

I looked up at her and she started to cry and when I say cry I mean full on sobbing.  I wiped away her tears and looked into her eyes she cried even harder.

Angel: This isn't fair why can't you stay here and live with me I could take care of you I really could. I got up and stared at her. She was right this wasn't fair she was my best friend and we had known each other since 3rd grade she defended me against bullies and kinda helped me get over my huge crush she was my family and i love her too much to leave her. I went to sleep and dreamed about what my new life would be like

~Time skip~

Angel was so heart broken at the airport she tried to sneak onto the plane you gotta love her she will do anything for the people she loves she is such a caring person im really gonna miss her but I promised to text her everyday and tell her everything and video chat her in the morning when I wake up and before I go to bed so were gonna be fine with that.

As the plane landed and I went off I saw a sign with my name on it and there was a girl standing next to it I walked over to her and lemme tell you now she was sexy she was thick, had nice curves, long curly light brown hair, green eyes, and did I mention she was light skinnded. I felt my jaw drop and she giggled.

???: Hey wassup im kennedy you must be Ty's niece.

Me: Nice to meet you and yeah.

she giggled again

Kennedy: Honey close your mouth I know what you lookin at and lemme tell you now im taken and honey you have to be special to handle me.

She winked at me then closed my mouth and led me to a limo and when she opened the door my jaw dropped again at who I saw it was...