I missed you

IT WAS AUGUST ALSINA

I had wide eyes he was playing with a baby and then he looked up at me and chuckled

August: So this is Ty's neice I must say you do look like him *whispers* and you look fine too.

Kennedy smacked him in the head and I giggled at what she did then she looked at him then at me

Kennedy: I'm sorry about that sometimes he doesn't know how to control his mouth for his own good.

He grabbed her and kissed her then smiled

August: Sorry babe you know I love you and only you.

Then they saw me staring at them and just got in the limo I followed after them and sat next to Kennedy.

August: Oh by the way I'm August and...

Kennedy: She knows who you are dumbo she does have your music on her phone.

She said while raising my phone I gasped and grabbed my phone then we all laughed.

August: Anywhore as I was saying before I was interrupted by the rude ass beauty im August and this is our daughter Peyton.

I smiled at the baby and started to play with her then she fell asleep, then me, Kennedy and August talked for a good 20 minutes like we've been friends for a long time then we pulled up to a huge mansion I got out and grabbed my bags dragging them to the door and kicked it open.

???: I only know one person who would just burst into a room like that, is that my lil Kash?

I dropped my bags and ran towards him I missed this guy

Me: OMG MY LILTWIST HOW YOU BEEN I MISSED YOU.

He chuckled and lifted me up while hugging me I swear he skinny but he strong.

Twist: *chuckles* ok ok calm down I missed you too kash and I'm not lil to you cuz I'm older than you.

I had forgot that he was older than me by 4 years but it didnt matter.

Me: How am I suppose to calm down when you're here and your still my lil twist.

He kinda blushed and I giggled then I heard foot steps and talking and laughing then they stopped when they were close to me I turned around and left twist to run and hug Tyga.

Tyga: Its good to see you cupcake.

I blushed and heard twist laugh I glared at hin then he looked away whistling then I giggled.

Me: Don't call me that I'm grown up.

Tyga: *chuckles* I can see that.

???: HEY NO HUG FOR THE BEIBS?

Me: And how could I forget my beiber.

I hugged him and being the weirdo that he is he sniffed me I backed away slowly I knew where this was heading.

Me: You wouldn't dare

Justin: Oh I would and I am she smells like she needs a tickle.

He taclked me and tickled me mercilessly I was laughing so hard I cried and I couldn't breathe.

Me:JUSTIN CHILL I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!

I yelled in between breaths I saw everyone else staring at us giggling except for twist he was just glaring at us.

Justin: Say that Justin is the most sexiest man alive and that you love him.

I was laughing

Me: I was told to never lie.