Why?

It was Angel I laughed at how she was so serious about the whole thing even though I wasnt going to bed so I asume she was I answered with a ratchet voice.

Me: How you doin?!?!?

I guess I was really loud because every one was lookin at me and I just laughed nervously then they all chuckled at me and I went back to my call.

Angel: Girl I know they heard you wit that nasty voice.

Me:*rolls eyes* Girl I ain't even tired why you callin?

Angel: Oh so I can't call my friend because I care and because a certain someone DIDN'T CALL ME WHEN THEY LANDED WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO!!!!!

Me: I wonder who that someone is.

Angel: GIRL!!!!!

She yelled so loud that I almost dropped my phone and Justin peeped his head in the room with tomato sauce in the corner of his mouth I glared at him.

Me: Boy if you don't get outta here wit yo tomato sauce head ass.

Justin: Kashawn you know you're not allowed to use that kinda language.

Me: OMG Justin you is too nosey

Justin: Hey I can if I want to you ARE my bestfriend.

Then he left out of the room wiping the tomato sauce off the corner of his mouth

Angel: Who was that?

Me: Facetime me

Angel: Why?

Me: Just do it

Angel: Ok sheesh rude much?

Me: Yeah

She popped up on my screen then I smiled and waved like I was stupid.

Angel: Now will you tell me who that was?

Me: JUSTIN COME IN HERE FOR A MINUTE?!?!?

Angel had a curious look on her face.

Angel: Who is Justin?

Me: JUSTIN!!!!

Justin: NO!!!!!

Me: Ima say your whole name

Justin peeped in and glared at me

Justin: You wouldn't dare

Me: JUSTIN DREW BEIBER

Angel's eyes were wide open and she had a stupid surprised look on her face.

Angel: Did you say Justin Beiber?

Me: Yup

Angel: Girl you lyin

Justin ran into my room with and angry look on his face.

Justin: YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO KEEP THAT A SECRET NO ONE NEEDED TO KNOW, THATS IT COME HERE.

Justin tackled me and almost knocked my phone out of my hand then I turned the phone so Angel could see.

Me: Angel I wish you here cause I need HELP.

Angel laughed so hard that it scared Justin he got up off me and stared at me and gasped.

Justin: YOU WERE SHOWING THIS TO SOMEONE HOW COULD YOU????

Me: Its not like we were doing anything calm down.

He turned his back to me and I giggled I looked at my phone and Angel was on the floor dying I put it down and walked to him.

Me: Justin

He didn't answer

Me: Justin please look at me

He turned around pouting at me

Justin: What

I hugged him tight and used my baby voice

Me: I sowwie pwease forgive me

He turned around and sighed hugging back and smiling

Justin: I can't stay mad at you when you do that and I hate being mad at you anyways.

Me: Yay he forgives me

Angel: Aww why dont you two lovebirds just date already?

I glared at my phone and walked over to it.

Me: Hey angel I gotta go I love you

Angel: Ard I love you too bye

Then she hung up I felt someone's breath on my neck I turned around and it was Justin.

Justin: Why don't we?

Me: Why don't we what?

He got closer and before I knew it I was against the wall I was a little scared.

Justin: Go together

He kissed me softly and stared into my eyes then he left a trail of kisses down to my neck I kind of liked it but then realized this was my bestfriend, even if we did go out what if something happened and we broke up? We would never be friends again and I can't lose him he is kind of like a diary someone I tell everything and he gives me advice I can't risk losing that.

Me: Justin stop you're my bestfriend and I want it to stay that way and I'm just gettin over somethings anyway I just need time to myself and to adapt to everything.

He looked at me and backed away there was an awkward silence for 5 minutes then he broke it.

Justin: I'm sorry I shouldn't have came on to you like that it was wrong and you are still adjusting to things.

I walked up and hugged him

Me: It's ok you still are my bestfriend and I still love you though.

He smiled then hugged me back

Justin: Well I should be going I'll see you later then bye Kash.

Me: Bye Justin

He left and I sat on my bed then I got up and walked out of the door and I was scared by Twist he was standing next to the door.

Me: OMG don't do that I almost had a heart attack.

Twist walked up to me and stared at me for a good minute.

Twist: Be careful with Justin there's no tellin to what he could do.

Me: What are yo-

Then I realized that he must've heard everything we said.

Me: Twist I know what I'm doing and besides I told him know anyway.

Twist: Just be careful ok I don't want you to get hurt.

Then he walked away from me and went into the guest room I stood there in confusion "what is he talking about, how am I gonna get hurt?" I asked myself these questions I snapped out of the trance went to the bathroom and took a bath I left out of the bathroom in a towel and ran to my room locking the door I got dressed and walked around the house it was huge then I walked into Tyga's room he was lying down watching tv he saw me and put it on mute.

Tyga: Wassup

Me: I just came to say goodnight

Tyga: Oh ok

He got up and hugged me tight like I was gonna slip

Tyga: Goodnight I love you

Me: I love you too

I walked out and went to Twist's room I cracked the door open and saw he was only in his boxers laying down staring at the ceiling I walked in and I guess I startled him since he jumped.

Twist: Girl don't do that you scared the shit outta me.

Me: Oh sorry, I just came to say goodnight.

I walked over and sat on his bed he hugged me and kissed my forehead I giggled then I got up and went in my room I layed on my bed thinking about today and with that I fell asleep.