I can't be

He fell silent I started to freak out, I can't be pregnant yet, I just got everything together is what I thought I guess he saw the worry in my face and hugged me tight.

Chris: Babe don't worry you're overreacting it could be nothing

Me: But what if it's something? What are you gonna do then? Leave me to raise this baby by myself and go of with someone else?

At this point I was crying, I can't be a mom yet I planned on waitin until later when I've settled down. Chris grabbed me and held me in his arms and I cried in his chest.

Chris: I would never leave you and have you alone with this baby, you're too special to me for me to just leave and if this baby is born ima be here with you like a man is supposed to.

I felt so relieved at his words and I calmed down we just sat there in silence thinking about everything then he spoke up.

Chris: How about we go to the hospital and go see if this really is a baby then we'll think about the rest later.

I nodded and got dressed then we left out the house the car ride was silent afterwards we went into the waiting room and sat down then we waited for what seemed like forever finally they called us into the doctors office and we sat down.

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

Chris: She thinks she's pregnant

Doctor: Oh, well lets see here, have you been having pains? Morning sickness anything out of the ordinary?

Me: Yes all of those

He looked a little surprised then I was scared. What am I gonna do? What's everyone gonna say? I felt tears stream down my face and felt light headed then I fainted.

_________________________________

When I woke up I was back at the house and alone in the room I walked around and stopped in the living room to see Chris watching tv.

Me: What happened?

He jumped a little and turned towards me then he got up and ran towards me and hugged me then kissed me.

Me: Woah what happened?

Chris: When we went to the doctor you answered some questions and fainted then we checked you and found out that you're pregnant. Baby you were sleep for a day.

I didn't know what to do or what to think. You're pregnant, that one part played in my head over and over again. How am I gonna tell Ty?