Phase 1

IM BACK HAHAHA

*******

He downed another shot of Vodka his actions replaying in his head, he doesn't know why he was so stupid, he blames his overprotectiveness. His beat friend got his niece pregnant, when he never wanted her to grow up. He rested his head in his arms letting out a tired sigh, he doesn't know how to fix this.

"Are you gonna clean this up?" Chyna walked in the room and grabbed a glass setting it in the sink, "I really don't have time for bullshit right now." Chyna stayed with Ty because she knew he didn't mean any of it, however his attitude was pushing her limits. "It's not bullshit I'm just asking you are you gonna clean up." Ty only glared at her and went back to moping around.

"Ima fix this shit right now." She muttered under her breath storming off, she pulled out her phone and dialed Kash waiting for an answer.

"Hello?" Chyna only sighed, she knew Kash had been crying, she would've too if that happened to her. "Kash it's me."

"Oh hi." Kash straightened up a bit, and smirked, "So what's up?"

"Nothing, hun I want you to come over, just me and you. Have a little girl's time." Chyna said persuasively, she had to get her over here somehow.

"Chy I don't know, Im not really-"

"Aw come on Kash it'll be fun, besides you need to get out of the house for a bit." Kash only sighed, "I'll be there in a few." Chyna smirked and hung up. Part one of the plan was complete now if she could just get them to make up then everything will be fine.