17

~Ariel's POV~

I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day. I literally had this huge grin on my face and I couldn't get it off.

I could still feel the kiss on my lips and I wanted to feel it again.

I wandered through the halls, almost skipping with joy. It was probably the mate bond thingamabob.

"Hey." Katie said, coming up to me. She examined me closely and raised her eyebrows. "You seem happy."

I just nodded bashfully, suddenly looking down at my shoes.

"Did he kiss you?" And when I didn't answer, Katie screamed and did a fist pump in the air. My cheeks turned red immediately.

I shushed her quickly, not wanting to disturb anyone.

"Finally!" Katie whisper-screamed.

"Just keep quiet. We don't want to disturb anyone." I said.

"Oh yeah. Well, I'm gonna go. I'll see you around girl." She said laughing and walking off before I could say anything.

That night, I went into the bathroom and changed into my usual top and shorts before coming out and getting into my side of the bed. I even had my own side now.

I pulled the covers over me and just as I expected, I heard the door open and Ajax walked in. He probably thought I was sleeping, so he was keeping very quiet.

He went into the bathroom and I changed my position so that I was facing the bathroom door. When he got out, he slid off his shirt and I just stared at his body. Damn!

I know I see it all the time but it was still a sight to see.

I bit my lip slightly as he slid off his pants and looked up at me. I shut my eyes quickly, hoping that he didn't see me eye raping him.

I felt the bed dip and instantly felt warm in his presence.

I felt a hand on my cheek and then felt his soft lips on mine once again. I dropped the sleeping act and kissed back, my mind and stomach going crazy.

We pulled away and I opened my eyes to look up at Ajax.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?" I asked totally confused. He was the one who kissed me first.

"Bite your lip. I might not be able to stop myself next time." Ajax said, his eyes looking straight into mine. He licked his lips sexily.

Then don't, I thought.

Instead, I blushed and said, "Oh." Stupid, right?

He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me close to him. My hands instantly wrapped themselves around his waist and he growled lowly in approval.

"Goodnight Kitten."

"Goodnight Elmo."

And with one last kiss on my forehead, I was out like a light.

☆☆☆

As usual, I woke up with Ajax's arms wrapped around me in a tight grip.

I just stayed there and felt comfortable in the warm embrace.
I started drawing random patterns on his back, my mind going everywhere.

A lot has changed since that night at the pizza parlour. Like, a lot.
I was kidnapped by my werewolf mate and now I'm sleeping in his arms. I never thought I would think such a thing.

A groan came from Ajax and I looked up. His beautiful grey eyes opened and he smiled as he looked down at me.

I smiled back shyly.

"Morning."

"Morning, kitten." He replied and I couldn't help but blush at the nickname. Everytime he said it, it just made my stomach jump.

I didn't realize I was still drawing patterns on his back until Ajax took my hand in his much larger one and brought it up to his lips. He pressed a soft kiss to my knuckles and the tingles erupted on my hand.

"Don't you have work?" I asked.

"I don't wanna go to work." Ajax whined. "I wanna stay in with you." He wrapped his arms tighter around me and buried his face in my neck.

I laughed softly.

I hugged him back tightly and pressed a light kiss to his neck. "You need to go to work." I whispered.

"Fine." He pressed a long kiss on my collarbone and pulled away. "But only because you said to."

☆☆☆

I stepped out of the shower in my bra and clean batman pyjama shorts. I wasn't going out and Ajax would probably be back later at night.

I decided I was going to clean up the room, especially the closet.

I spotted Ajax's phone on the bedside table and made my way over to it. I guess being a werewolf, you didn't really need a phone to contact other people.

I put some music on and started cleaning.

☆☆☆

Putting on music was kind of a bad idea because in the end, I had this huge dance party by myself.

This hit, that ice cold
Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold
This one for them hood girls
Them good girls straight masterpieces
Stylin', whilen, livin' it up in the city
Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent
Got kiss myself, I'm so pretty
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Called a police and a fireman
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Make a dragon wanna retire man
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Say my name you know who I am
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Am I bad 'bout that money, break it down

I danced around he room, shaking my hips and moving my arms around. I took some dance lessons once so I'm not that bad.

And then in the middle of my dance party...

"Damn." I heard someone growl from the doorway.