Chapter Two

Roses are red, violets are blue, you wrecked me, so fuck you.

Alice handed out our timetables just before the class was dismissed

Alice handed out our timetables just before the class was dismissed. I was looking at my timetable, and noticed something strange.

Last year, I was in the beginners class, but this year, I had been put into the gifted and talented class for art. I now had 4 extra classes for art.

Aiden looked at my timetable, "Gifted and talented are we?" He smirked.

"I'm actually quite surprised actually. I mean, I like art, yes, but, being in the gifted and talented? That's something else." I looked over at his timetable, "Did you get photography?"

"Yes, as I had guessed correctly, I will be in Miss Davis' class. Can't wait to see that body again, eh."

I rolled my eyes. Miss Davis is young. She joined last year, fresh out of university. She handled the classes well, and did well under pressure. She's not a hard egg to crack, unlike most of the teachers here. My guesses were that she was quite popular in high school and college, just like she is here, among both teachers and students.

Miss Davis is very beautiful. She has an unbelievably good body and curves. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't checked her out myself. Sometimes she makes you wonder whether she's here to teach, or just for all the attention she gets. She's nice, not strict or anything. And she gets along especially well with all the boys. Including my boyfriend, Aiden.

"Aiden, baby, she's too old for you." I said crossing my arms.

"Somebody's jealous." He smirked, knowing he had my attention, and for the most part, everyone else in the hallway.

"I'm not jealous. I'm just..." I sighed, "Look, we're together, aren't we? Why do you need to check out every single other girl in this school?" I smiled, devilishly. I wanted to drop the hint that he was lucky to have me, and that he should be grateful.

"I'm a guy. That's what guys do. Listen, if you're going to be all uptight about this then please just leave me alone." He shook his head, frowning.

"Look, I'm sorry. But you're mine. I'll kill anyone who tries anything with you. You know that." I said, tossing my hair from one side to another.

"I know that." He said, watching my lips. Clearly he was hungry, hungry for me.

"Not now. Later." It was my turn to smirk, and he hated when I did. He knew it meant I was playing with him.

"You sure know how to mess with your guy, babe. See you later, and we'll settle this." He walked away, into the crowd with Dylan, who was also taking photography. He didn't look back.

"So, I have fashion and fabrics now. I'll see you at break, right?" Cara was putting her timetable into her bag. 

"Yea. Sure. Whatever." I smiled at her and walked off.