Chapter Eleven

Once upon a time, I used to give a fuck.

On the way back to school, I made William promise that he'd keep our friendship a secret

On the way back to school, I made William promise that he'd keep our friendship a secret. That meant no smiling in the school corridors, no saying hello (or any kind of other greeting) and most importantly, no telling anyone that I was the one helped him out.

The story that we had settled on was that William decided to have a change in his life, and took it upon himself to make the change. That way, people would see the confidence that he really doesn't have. But hey, a little white lie won't hurt, will it?

I also told William that I would not be going into school with him, since it would be far too obvious that we had spent the day together. So, I was going to wait back in the school parking lot, where I'd later be meeting with Mr Adams.

Today had been crazy. I mean, I'd done a lot of shopping trips, and with a ton of different people. But today had been different.

It would probably make it on my list of best shopping trips, if I had one.

It was different in the sense that everything was more personal, and fun. We talked about stuff and I enjoyed my time spent with him.

Needless to say, I was sad that the day had already come to an end, but something told me that it wouldn't be the last time we spent together.

William really was someone special. If people could just stop to see what he really was like, if they made even the slightest effort to get to know him, they'd find out that there was much more to him than just being the new boy from France.

I was glad I had made the effort. I just wish I didn't have to hide the fact that I had made a new friend.

There was only ten more minutes till the bell rang, and I was now sitting impatiently in my car, counting down the minutes till I'd be with Mr Adams, in his house, alone.

The time passed slowly, and I waited impatiently for the bell to ring, but finally, it did.

Just three seconds later, the front door flooded with students pushing each other out the way, eager to get out of the school building.

I waited another five minutes before I saw Mr Adams making his way out with another teacher. He was having  (what looked like) an interesting conversation.

I watched him carefully, trying to understand anything about him. He was absolutely perfect. Why would anyone want to leave him? The last girl he went out must have been plain mad to dump him.

He finally finished the conversation he was having and was now making his way to his car.

Or rather, he was making his way towards me.

I wasn't nervous, in fact, I was quite excited to see what this would be like.

Sure, it was illegal, but so was taking drugs and underage sex, and we've all been there.

"Hey." He tapped on my window two times, and I rolled it down, smiling.

"Hey."

"You weren't in class today." He said.

"I wasn't at school today." I replied.

He nodded once, and got into his car. He didn't even check to see if I was following him.

He didn't have to.

Mr Adam's house was not too far from the school. He lived in a gated community, which implied that I may have just hit the jackpot.

I realised my guesses were correct when he stopped by a large electronic gate, and he spoke into one of those things they have at McDonald's.

The gate opened and he drove right in. I followed by closely.

His house was huge. So huge I think the term "house" was being mis used. It was more like a mansion. A big mansion.

I parked my car next to his and got out of the car.

"This is where you live?" I said, not taking my eyes off the beautiful house.

"Well, yea. It used to be my dad's. Guess it's mine now. Wanna go inside?" He said, smirking.

"Oh yea, sure." I said.

He led me inside and right up to his bedroom. If that wasn't a sign of what was to come, then what happened next was.

 If that wasn't a sign of what was to come, then what happened next was

I lay next to Mr Adams, watching him sleep peacefully. His arm was still around my waist.

I sighed.

That was literally the best sex I had ever had.

Mr Adams was a fully grown adult who had experience - something that all the boys in my school didn't have.

I removed his hand slowly and got off the bed, sitting on the edge of the bed. I tied my hair into a bun, and took one last look at Mr Adams.

He was absolutely perfect, and even more perfect when he was fast asleep. Why anyone would leave him was a mystery to me but I guessed that was a topic for another day.

I gathered my clothes and changed in the bathroom.

Then, I walked down the stairs, and made my way out the front door.

Mr Adams was the best thing that had happened to me this year. It was something that we had both agreed to keep a secret. No one was allowed to know about this.

That wouldn't be a problem, anyway. I was good at keeping secrets.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the late chapter. How was Christmas? Leave a comment below! :)