Chapter Four

Sometimes, you just gotta accept that I'm better than you. If you don't like that, then kindly go fuck yourself.

 If you don't like that, then kindly go fuck yourself

Margot was right. William was in every single one of the G&T classes. Damn.

I spent the rest of the day thinking about William. I did everything in my power to stop thinking about him, but I just couldn't do it. It was impossible. I was intrigued about him, and everything about him reeled me in. I needed to get to know him better.

The bell had just rung, signalling everyone that school was over for the day. I made my way to my locker, where everyone was already waiting.

"Van, we're going to the coffee shop after school, do you want to come with us?" Cara asked.

I looked at them all, "You guys made plans without me, and then asked if I wanted to come. Gee, I don't know." I rolled my eyes. "Look, my head is still aching from yesterday, I think I'm just going to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow. You guys can go on without me."

Half of that was true. You see, I was indeed tired, but my head was no longer hurting. The thing is, my thoughts were all revolving around one person.

William.

As if on cue, I saw him walking through the busy crowds in the corridor. He was quiet, and minding his own business. Poor thing, his first day of school had to be a nightmare. Everyone was laughing at him, why? Because he was in every single one of the gifted and talented classes.

Just then, I received a notification. In fact, everybody did.

I opened up messenger, and watched the cruel video. Someone had remixed the video of William making his sad, sad speech, and now, I was watching him cry in the video.

Normally, I'd laugh along with the others. But this just didn't seem right.

I didn't tell anyone to stop watching, and I didn't threaten anyone either.

I didn't have time for any of this bullshit, so I rolled my eyes, collected all my things, closed my locker and walked out of the school building.