Chapter Ten

You know my name, bitch, not my story.

I stepped out of my car, and a whole new feeling washed over me, and made me stop what I was doing

I stepped out of my car, and a whole new feeling washed over me, and made me stop what I was doing. I stopped dead in my tracks. Why? Because people might see me. People might question why I was at school so early, and if they saw me with William, things would get even more nastier.

Was William even here? I hadn't given a thought to that at all, thinking that any nerd would be at the school, at the earliest time possible.

What if I was wrong? What if I went into school, with the intention of purely being here to pick up William, but he really wasn't here, and I did all of this for nothing! What if someone saw me?

I took a deep breath, and closed the door of my car. I leaned on the side of it, holding my phone in my hand, debating over whether or not I should make my way into the building or not.

Suddenly, a white BMW pulled up next to my car, and I was, I had to admit, impressed. I loved white cars. Unfortunately, my parents don't know the difference between white and silver.

The engine turned off with a soft purr, and Mr Adams came out, wearing a tight  light blue shirt and a dark blue tie, with some skinny jeans. Damn, that ass looked good.

He cleared his throat, making his way towards me, and looking to see if anyone was nearby.

He was so close to me, and he didn't say a thing. He put his arm on my car, leaning in even closer to me, I could feel his breath on me. He brushed his lips against my ear, and whispered, "Meet me after school, today. For your..." He smirked, "after school tutoring."

I smiled, "Where should I meet you?"

"Here will be fine." 

And just like that, he walked away, like nothing had happened, leaving me to stare at the master piece of an ass.

I sighed, there was still no sign of William anywhere. Maybe he decided not to come to school today. Not to face everyone. 

Maybe he had moved back to France.

I was just about to open the door and get back into my car when the school bus pulled up. I watched as each student stepped of the bright yellow bus. Most of them were in my year group, so there was a chance of seeing William.

Five minutes passed slowly as they all exited the bus and made their way to the school building, and I found myself making my way to the bus. As I did, William stepped off the bus, checking to see if anyone was still outside.