what the heck

Alright so this is by far the stupidest thing ever. And people are still reading it??? I'm so confused. I still get notifications that say people are adding it to their reading lists and things. The grammar and spelling is horrible in the book. How can you guys still read it? Well I know because I've been off for so long not many people read it anymore- but I see whenever it's added to a reading list.

Sorry if you really enjoy it and think it's good because it's honestly not. I cringe sooo much when I re-read the chapters. Some of them aren't even that sad to me now. And I have no idea who the narrator in the story is. I think I used to have an idea about who it could be but I've totally forgotten it now. I think I'm going to write one more *well written* chapter just for old times sake. And I will try to make it very sad and dramatic because that's what every chapter in this book is supposed to be like.

Comment: "I still read this crap" if you want me to.

I probably will if people comment or not but I just want to see how many people still read this.

Anyways, see you guys later. 14 year old me was very proud of this so I'll try to give it justice when/if I update it once more.

Have a good day guys. :)