What's Your Back Story?

-Let's go back about 11 years shall we?-

They walked down the street. Swinging they're son between them he giggled. The father swung him higher.

"Jason! Be careful don't go to high." Piper said(Piper Grace).

"It's okay Piper. He's a strong boy arn't you Jeremy?" Jason asked his five year old son.

"Yep!" He said.

They made it to the park. Piper and Jason sat on the bench and told there son to go play. Jeremy ran around the play ground and played with other kids. Piper and Jason talked for a while.

"Should we call Percy?" Jason asked.

"I think he may need more time. Let's wait."

Annabeth had died three months ago. Piper didn't like to think about it. Annabeth was her best friend. She went to quickly. Annabeth was going to tell Piper something important before she.. died. Piper would never know what it was.

"We've been waiting for three months. Were did he go anyway?" Jason asked. He didn't like seeing his friend in pain and wanted to talk to him.

"He's living with his mom for now. He'll come back to camp when he's ready." Piper said.

Some kids started screaming.

A mother called,"Who's kid is that?! He's having a heart attack!"

Piper and Jason jumped up and ran over. Piper hoped to see her son screaming with the other kids but instead her son was laying on the ground shaking.

"Call an ambulance!!" Piper screamed. The other mom pulled out her phone and called 911.

Piper kneeled beside her son.

"Jeremy? Jeremy!" She cried. They heard sirens. Jason picked up his son and carried him to the ambulance. They took him to the hospital. They put Jeremy in the emergency room. Jason held Piper in his arms as they watched their five year old son have a heart attack. The doctors closed the door.