chapter 8: the new couple

Jesse pov: a week later

I was on my way back to the House with some groceries and i knock on the House that me a Jaden live in together. My lovley Jaden opens the door for me and i give him a peck un the lips.wat did you get Jess ( thats Jesse's nikname and Jaden's is Jay) "i got som eggs milk and pocky~ for us" "aww thanks" he said as he took a pocky and motioned me to eat the other end.as we break the kiss caused by the pocky we decide to go to dinner we ate out at a littel diner we went to as kids and we ordered a milk shake to share. we both loved each other very much and knew we wold be together forever. But there was one question on my mind before we got together he said he had a crush on sirus so i ask " hey Jay" "yeah Jess" he said "did you REALLY have a crush on Sirus? He looked surprised "he said " no of corse not i told you that so you wouldn't think it was you i  really liked" i said " just for the record i didt like Alexis i told u that to got you off my back. Looks like we both lied sorry" "no need to apologize" Jaden said to reassure me well it was getting pretty late so we should head back home so we paid the bill and left.

A/n hope i like the story its almost over beacuse there is not much more to add so this MIGHT be the last or one more byz
Sorry guys this part i dont think was published so here you go