7

Chapter 7

*Kian Lawley's POV*

I walked into the restaurant and pushed my sunglasses onto the top of my head as I walked over to the podium that guarded the dining area. 

"Is a Sam Pottorff, Jc Caylen, Vitaly Kibenko, Romeo Lacoste, or Wrigley Sandberg here?" I sighed, placing my hands in the pockets of my jean jacket as a tall boy walked up beside me. 

"Um, yes!" The lady smiled, looking up at me after carefully reading her computer. "Can I help you?" The lady quickly looked at the auburn hair boy and he cleared his throat, placing his hands into his ripped up jeans. I couldn't help but look at the familiar ink strategically placed on both of his arms. He took of his sunglasses and placed them on the neck of his shirt and the hung down on the middle of his chest. 

"Yeah, Sam Pottorff!" He sighed, picking up his hat and fixing his hair before placing it back on backwards. Then it hit me...

"Wrigley!" I laughed and the boy turned to look at me. 

"Hey Kian!" He smiled brightly, grabbing my hand and pulling me in for a quick hug. "What's up?" He laughed as we both followed the waitress to the table. 

"Nothing much, just living life!" I shrugged. "How bout you? How's Brett doing?" I smiled nervously and Wrig jsut rolled his eyes. 

"She's a pain in my ass, but she's alright!" He smirked, looking me in the eyes. "I know how you feel about her and I told you, go for it..." He mumbled before warmly embracing the other guys. As for me, I quietly sat down next to Jc and Vitaly, staring off into space. 

"So, Wrig, how's the baby sis doing out in Chicago?" Romeo smirked and I glance up at Wrigley. 

"She's alright! She called me yesterday and told me that it's beautiful! I guess they have off for like 4 days next week so she wants to try and fly home while they have off, so!" He sighed, glancing over at me. 

"We should throw her a party or something! I haven't seen her since high school!" Sam sighed and I nodded. 

"Yeah!" I laughed slightly, crossing my arms. 

"Lucky, I haven't even met this girl of Kian's dreams!" Jc smirked making everyone laugh. 

"Same here!" Vitaly took a sip of his water and Romeo shook his head. 

"Luckily, right before she left for Chicago I got to meet her. She came in with that one and he convinced her to get a tattoo. You're one lucky kid Wrig, she's someone I wish I had in my life, even if it was just as a friend!" Romeo sighed and I looked up at Wrigley who was laughing slightly, nodding his head. 

"She can always brighten up the room!" He laughed, making me smile as my mind race on and on about her.