~ Silence Is Our Secret ~

Chapter Two

Rebekuh's POV

Rebekuh has been in her casket for months. It seems like seconds to her, she is dreaming. Unfortunately, she sees more nightmares than she does fairytales. The nightmares seem to be the same, just different scenes. She is chasing after someone, her brother maybe? Maybe her mother. Who she loved so much. If she wasn't chasing someone, she was watching Nicklaus kill her beloved mother. Thoughts kept repeating themselves in her head.
'
How could he do such a thing?' She asks herself as pain grips her heart. She wants to cry, she wants to scream, but she can't. Anger takes over the feeling of betrayal, even still, she can't do a thing. She is just a statue at the moment. Eyes closed, hands frozen at her side. Of course, she doesn't realize, she just thinks she is dreaming. The misery would be worse if she had to lie awake. If she had to stay alone in the dark.

Rebekuh doesn't open her mind until she feels the dagger slide out of her chest. She opens her eyes slowly and is confused as ever when she meets Elijah's forever noble face. It takes a while, but she finally comes out of her coma.
"Where am I?" Rebekuh asks as she looks around.
"We are at Nikluas' house." Elijah says as he helps her out of the coffin. She wonders how she got there. Last thing she could remember was Elena's sad face. She doesn't dare question them for if they thought she had daggered herself, she would never hear the end of it.
"It is time for a bit of revenge." Finn says from the door frame. He was always best at chanelling his anger.

Rebekuh's brothers follow Damon into the dining room, but she knows Niklaus far too well. She knows he will run from them. She wouldn't blame him, if it were her, she would already be gone. Unfortunately for him, she would never dagger her family. While there are question in her head like, how and why is he still alive? Elena said that Mikael was going to kill him. Was it a lie? Of course it was. Why would Elena Gilbert even ponder the thought of being Rebekuh's friend. Still, Elena looked so honest... Then again, Elena is quite the actor.
Rebekuh decides to hold back and wait for the right moment. The moment when he runs. She stands on the other side of the living room wall and listens to Stefan's cries of pain. It occurs to her that Stefan probably helped Elijah set her free. Probably to save Elena, he is so gullible.

"Elijah? Why haven't you left?" Nikclaus asks as Elijah walks back into the room. It is hard for Rebekuh to beleive how Nicklaus sounds. Already suspicous. Of course, you expect others to act the way you do when you act like an ass.
"Well where are your manners brother?" Elijah asks with amusement. Rebekuh is tempted to peak around the corner, but instead she sits in a red chair, gripping the white oak ash dagger. She would not let Niklaus escape. He needed a taste of his own poison for a change.
"We forgot dessert." Elijah says and Rebekuh hears the whip as he removes a piece of cloth from something.
"What have you done?" Niklaus asks, sounding angry and hurt.
"What have
you done? See I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises 'klaus." Elijah says, managing to sound calm and colleced, "We're doing this on my terms now."
Rebekuh listens as footsteps enter the living room. She hears Niklaus suck in a shattered breath, as if he knows he is in deep.
"Cole." He says, sounding quite shocked.
"Long time brotha." Cole says and Rebekuh feels a grin spread across her face. She wishes she could see the look of fear on her brothers face. He had looked all of them in the eyes and stabbed them. Rebekuh is distracted from her cold memory as Niklaus screams in pain. She knows that Finn must have entered the room whilst she was distracted by a distant memory. She stands up and races towards the archway, knowing that he will be running right about now. She is happily met with his eyes and his gross sweating forehead.
"Rebekuh." He says, almost as a plea for help. Rebekuh practically smiles as she runs the knife through his stomach. She doesn't look at his eyes though. Rebekuh never was fond of hurting her siblings, they kind of force it upon themselves. As she feels the blade running through his stomach, all she feels is regret. That wasn't her. It was what she had become. After so many years of heartbreak, she had become a monster.