Character introduction

((A/N: I love Daenerys so

And also: AU))

Her name was Evanna Evans
Born and raised in Ireland by her Father and Mother.
Evanna was the result of an unwanted arranged marriage and pregnancy at age 18. Mr. and Mrs. Evans put on a show for their parents, who had arranged the marriage, and pretended to be a happy couple.

But Mrs. Evans was highly abusive, a heavy drinker, and a cheater.

Mr. Evans was a strict parent, full of wise sayings, and very down to earth.

Evanna would often run away from her mother with her dad, but they would always come back for the sake of the arranged marriage.
That was until Evanna's grandparents died. Which meant that the contract could be over.

Her father instantly took Evanna on another 'runaway adventure' and never returned to Ireland.

They decided to settle by the monarch, in Windsor, just for the fun of it. Mr. Evans trained to be a soldier soon after. Evanna stayed home and took care of the house.

By the age of 16, Evanna opened up a plant nursery. The girl was so exited to tell her father the news that night. So, she waited for him to come home from the war with an armful of Knick Knacks.
She waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited...

She stayed up all night waiting. Around eleven o'clock AM the next day, she got a letter.

Dear Evanna Evans,
On Friday the 20th, your father was declared dead. His last words were,
"Find Her."
We believe he was calling for you in the time of his death.
In a letter found inside his camp titled 'If I die' he wrote that we must contact you at this address, and give his book of advice. Some sayings include,
"Be kind, be brave, be happy."
And
"A king shall only bow to his queen."
We are terribly sorry for your loss.
Condolences,

P.S: We will be sending your fathers unneeded supplies, Advice book, and treasures back home by Tuesday

~
years later, 1776
Evanna's store had flourished, thanks to her father's death. Many felt sorry for the girl's loss and bought her flowers to support the nursery. Most of them were placed on his grave and the others were taken home.

Regardless of how popular her nursery was, she had no friends.

Until a man came into the nursery, begging for a dozen lemons. His name was Phillip and he was an "Errand Runner" for the king and the others inside. She gave him his lemons and expected him to leave. However, he stayed behind to talk for a while.

The next day Philip came running back into the store requesting a bouquet of roses with thorns as a punishment for being late. Evanna refused to give him the roses, and taught him how to remove the thorns safely. They became friends soon after.

Exactly one day after the King's royal florist had died, Phillip had hooked up her shop with the king. Sadly, it wasn't anything special. King George could care less about her, and Evanna wasn't obsessed with the king.

But that was until his majesty overheard Philip speaking about Evanna. He had been gushing about the girl all month.
You see, Philip had the biggest crush on Evanna and everyone knew. George suddenly gained interest, and requested that Phillip brought her here, just to annoy him.

But in the end, "just to annoy him" was an underestimate.

That's where our story begins.