Chapter 5: On Fire

((Sofia Based upon - @Sofy7012 ))

47. My Dearest, Evanna
I am still confused as to why you've refused my proposal. You had a right to refuse. But the question is, why did you use it? Do you not want to be Queen of the most powerful country in the world? Any other girl would've jumped at the opportunity. Yet, the one woman I genuinely love has a desire to not be with me. I will not settle for less nor will I give up. I can and will change your opinion soon, my dove. Keep an open mind.
Love,
George Frederick III

Your majesty,
As formal and as flattering that was, I can assure you that my mind will remain sealed shut from your influence. If you even think about touching me again, I will personally send you a bouquet of poison ivy, free of charge. So that way you cannot keep your hands off yourself. Also, I would fix that comma placement before I use it against you.
Love, (sarcastically)
Evanna

48. My dearest,(George circled the comma so it was seen) Evanna
May I remind you that the only power you have is your tongue and your writing. If YOU even think about harming me -in a non sexual way, of course, i'm always open to being hurt with pleasure- I will ensure that you suffer. Be thankful that I won't write a counter for your freedom because I love you so much. But I ask that you apologize in your next letter, or else I will find a punishment suitable for you.
Love,
George Frederick III

Your majesty,
You will not be hurting with pleasure anytime soon. By my hand, of course. Whatever you do in your free time is not under my control. As much as I would love to test you and use the comma against you, I will show some obedience. I apologize for threatening your safety.
Your obedient servant,
Evanna Evans

49. My Dearest, Evanna
For your sake, I will save myself in my free time. And now, Evanna, I have found your weakness: fear of the law! I however will be a good master and not use it against you... yet. It's nice to have you back as my obedient servant. Now, would you be a good girl and perhaps allow me to court you? I've retreated to asking you through writing so I can actually get the words out.
Your master,
George Frederick III

Your majesty,
I'm afraid that there are some tasks that I shall refuse to do. Why don't you go find another type of servant to go bring into courtship and bed? Or if it's the flower-obsessed you prefer, I know an old woman back in Ireland with a palace sized garden. But most importantly, why don't you court someone with a title? I'm sure the marriage will benefit the country more than I will
Your obedient servant,
Evanna Evans

50. My dearest, Evanna
A servant- that is not you - or an old woman seem like some other man's fantasy. I am the king and I shall do as I please, and I do not wish to marry a woman of status anymore. Even if it would unite the world, I would decline the offer for you. Because I am a nice king, I will restrict myself from forcing you directly into a marriage with me. You're welcome, merry Christmas. I will get my way soon though.
Love, George Frederick III

Your majesty,
I am eager to see your attempts at getting me to say yes. I am very smart with my words and writing, as you can tell, and it shall be incredibly hard to trick me. Even if you do, I will still pull up a fight if you try to act upon it. I'd recommend uniting the world now, before it's too late.
Your obedient servant,
Evanna Evans

51. My dearest, Evanna
I can assure you that these attempts will not be pathetic, and I will not dry your tears after you realize that you've lost this battle. Instead I shall let them flow. But any other tears beside the ones of failure I will kiss away. Let's meet by the inn- The one by the cut down willow tree- at 3 o'clock sharp tomorrow. I can show you how serious my love is for you then.
Love,
George Frederick III