Chapter Eleven

Rebecca

Seth came storming into the room, his face an unattractive red.

"Get the fuck away from my sister!" He grabbed my arm and yanked me away from Mason, and then, he punched Mason in the jaw.

I screamed, tackling my brother to the floor and pinning him there.

"Bex, get off me! I need to teach that douche bag a lesson for trying to take advantage of you!"

"Would you quit being such an ass?!" I yelled back. "We're... we're together, Seth." I glanced up at Mason, who gave me a small smile over his bloody nose.

"You... this prick?" he cried, and I wanted to slap him. "What about Ricky?"

"I never liked Ricky."

"But... Okay. Either way, I am not okay with my little sister having sex!"

"Seth! I wasn't even-! Fuck, you can't keep controlling me!"

"The hell I can! Do you even have condoms?!"

Mason squeezed his eyes shut.

"We weren't-"

"Like hell you weren't!" he wasn't even making sense now. I climbed off him and sat by Mason, examining his jaw. As much as I hated to say, the rugged look made him oh so much hotter.

I kissed his jaw quickly while Seth was getting up.

"You break her heart, I'll break your face," he stated and then left the room, leaving the door wide open.

I groaned and leaned against Mason, whose arm came around my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry about him." His lips grazed my temple. I shivered.

"It's alright," he said, "He just cares about you."

"He hit you!"

"Well, yeah, but granted he thought I was trying to get into your pants." I laughed and looked up at him.

"So I guess we're together now, huh?" he said, and I blushed, twisting my hands together.

"I guess so... I mean, only if you want to! I'm not forcing you or-"

He silenced me with his mouth, gently pressing me back into the mattress. I wrapped my arms around his neck drawing him closer, thinking I had never felt so wanted. Nothing had ever felt so right.

"Mason," I moaned, his lips on my throat, slipping further down to my collar bone. I touched his hair, his shoulders, back, any skin I could reach. I felt deprived of him.

"Bex- can I call you that?"

"Please. Yes, I-ah-sure." He bit my jaw lightly, his hands moving ever so slowly up my stomach.

I heard a loud cough from just outside the door, and I knew Seth was still keeping an eye on us. I sighed as Mason moved away, running his fingers through his hair.

"Sorry," I said again, leaning forward, my elbows on my knees.

"No, don't worry, it's probably for the best. I-I tend to lose all common sense when I'm touching you, Bex." I smiled inwardly at this. Okay, maybe I smiled outwardly too.

"I'm thinking you don't like parties." I nodded my head vehemently.

"Hate 'em."

"Want me to take you home?"

"That'd be nice," I said, "but someone has to get Seth home."

"Isn't there someone else who can take him? He seemed pretty sober right now." I shrugged.