His Story

Chapter 9: Mr. SG's POV

I'm Cliff Reu Go, 19 years old,third year. I'm one of the pioneering batch of this university's Marine Engineering.

"Love, you look so handsome with your uniform", says M.

Mianiee Maharla Sargosa is my girlfriend. Three years na kami pero ang awkward pa 'ding e'introduce siya as my girlfriend.

"Thanks M", sagot ko.

"M for My love?" Pabirong sagot niya.

Tiningnan ko lang siya, and she knows what that means.

"I understand love." Halata ang lungkot sa kanyang mata but she still managed to smile. Nagiguilty tuloy ako.

I really don't know why I fell out of love. She's such an ideal girl. Hindi siya katulad ng ibang storya na maarte at brat.

She's so simple yet very pretty, intelligent, and very kind. Actually, she's the former Ms. University. She won when we were second year, but popularity haven't changed her.

She loves me so much that she's being numb. I know I hurt her everyday but she's still smiling at my side.

Classmates kami nung highschool. Alam kong may crush siya sa akin dahil palagi kaming tinutukso ng mga friends niya pero hindi talaga ako attracted sa kanya. Hanggang sa naging 4th year kami crush pa din niya ako. She's our class president that time. Then during the intramurals, siya yong piniling magrepresent sa section namin. Wala na siyang nagawa dahil majority kami.

She won, and I was so amazed with her. That was the first time I saw her beautiful side and I was so attracted. I thought it was love, so I courted her. Sinagot niya naman ako.

I was happy with her. She does everything for me except for censored things of course. But that feeling did not last even a year.

We enrolled in the same university, and spent even more time together pero unti-unti ng nawala ang spark. Dahil ayokong gawin syang tanga, on our first anniversary, I told her what I actually felt for her. I still can recall what I said on a very romantic dinner she setted up for us.

Love, thank you for choosing to be my girl though many are dying for you to be their. I'm so blessed for having such kind of girl as you are.....but love, I didn't mean it but I'm sorry... I have to tell you this, I felt like I don't love you anymore.

I can see the pain in her eyes. I was expecting her to hurt me, but instead I wanna kill myself for what she replied.

She said, faking a smile,

"Love, I had perceived this to happen even on the first day we were together and I prayed it won't. But for the last few months, I can feel it is coming true. I've expected you tell this Love, though I haven't expected it hurts this much. *she paused* But I swear I prepared enough for this, so Love, please don't let go. I beg, please don't... *umiiyak na siya* because I already prepared my lifetime to be soent with you. *nagulat ako dahil lumuhod siya* Don't leave me Love, I will do everything for you to love me back. *iyak lang siya ng iyak* Only death can break us love. Kill me if you really want to go."