Chapter 9 : Pain

Cindy's POV -

"You woke up?" I get alarmed. I sit right up, "Hey don't be shocked, haha." my classmate reassures me. I sigh in relief, "Anyways, you okay?" I nod, "I troubled you, right?" She shakes her head, "Not at all! Your my classmate, anyway." I cough, "Well.. I have to go to something important." She looks at me shocked, "Are you sure..? You blacked-out.. What do you need? I can help!" I sigh, "Registration fourms.." ..I should just.. do it myself. "Okay! I'm sure you have your reasons for this, but I can help!" she says.

"Done?" she asks. "..Yeah." I answer. "Anyways, why did you need these?" she asks. "..Um-- for a friend!" I answer praying my lie works. "Ohh.. Well you need a drive anywhere?" she asks. "Really? Thanks!" I answer. We got into her Dad's car and drove to the last place that I will never return to. "..We're here." she says looking out the window. "..Oh. Okay, thank you again!" I say while rushing inside.

..He should be here. I see all of my co-workers doing their own stuff.. A woman rushes out of his office in tears and walks up to me, "B-Boss h-he he please see him please..!" ..Ugh this is the last time I see him, let's get it over with.. I knock on his door and wall in right after, he's sitting at his desk.. He's usually on the couch lounging. I walk up to him slowly, "Boss. Please take a look at these sheets." I hand him the fourms. "..." he keeps reading. I see him clench the papers, not surprising.. Suddenly, he throws the papers into my face, "You come back for what? To give me these registration fourms!" he scolds while standing up. His phone rings, he sighs and takes the call. After a minute or so I assumed the call ended.. What do I do? Stand still?

Do not read next paragraph if your innocent and pure ^^

Jackson grabs my shoulders and turns me around so I face him. "Cindy.. Let's start all over again, okay?" he asks. I look away, life isn't fair for everyone.. I'll never.. trust.. this person.. Jackson pins me onto the couch, I try pushing him off of me,"Stop..! We aren't--" Jackson bit my neck, it hurt but I can't say anything..! I won't lose to him..! "..I don't love you anymore." I say while looking at the door. He stops and slowly pulls away. "..Now we can't go back, Jackson." .."Have you thought about what other people feel..?" He pushes me away and gazes out the window, "Leave." Leave? "..Are you sure, that you want me to go?" I ask. I notice his fists clenching, "LEAVE!" he shouts. I got up obediently and walked out while covering the tear.

"..Are you reeeally leaving~?" the man who STILL has never told me his name ask. "Yeah." I answer while putting my things one by one into the box. "Why~?! Hmph." he pouts. I get a weird feeling, it feels like.. "Jason..!" I blurt out. "Huh? Who's Jason boo?" he asks. "..N-No, sorry.. You just remind me of.. him." I answer while packing up. "So what are you gonna do now?" he asks. "..Apply for another company? And.." I remember what Jason had told me. Mike is always an option.. To be honest, I rejected him in eighth grade, but he turns out to be a honest and capable guy. I sigh, how come Rachel never calls? She would know.. my pain.