Chapter 10 : Far Away

Cindy's POV -

8 Years Later ~

"Rachel!" I call out while my three year-old, Mark plays with his teddy bear in my arms. "Hey~! Oh my god! He's adorable!" she squeals while playfully pinching his cheeks. "He's one of a kind, haha!" Mike smiles while putting me into his embrace. "It's finally about time you get a boyfriend, all these twenty-five years, and one loved one. Tsk tsk." she says. "Oh stop~!" I whine. "Well, let's go inside! I'm sure Mark's hungry, isn't that right?" Rachel smiles while I give Mark to her. My phone starts ringing, "Oh, you guys go ahead! I'll come later." They nod and head inside the restaurant.

"Hello?" I answer.
"Cindy, pack your bags, a famous designing company in Japan has seen your works. The boss, himself, wishes you meet him at his house tomorrow." my boss says.
"His house..? Okay, then. I'll meet you at the airport." I say while hanging up.

I sigh as I hurry inside. I see Rachel waving to me at our table, "Guys, the company told me to move to Japan for a short while.." I explain while sitting down. "Huh, why?" she asks. "Some company likes me or something." I answer. "Of course they like you, what don't you have? You're my perfect little lady." Mike says while pecking my cheek.