Part 2: Saryna

[A/N *Dedicated to @silverlynx216!*]

"Saryna! I'm back!"

"Oh, thank God you're okay!"

"What'd you think, Saryna? I'd just fail and leave you hanging?"

"Don't joke about that! You said you'd be back an hour ago! I was starting to worry about you! You know how hard out can be!"

"Don't you worry your pretty little head. I passed the test."

"Oh, thank God! Those final exams can be torturous!"

"Saryna! It's not like I was on some life-threatening mission to save to world."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I mean, it's not like you were doing something illegal."

Wait, how could she have known?

"Haha," I laughed nervously. "Yeah, school really took it out of me today. I think I'm gonna take a nap."

"Alright, Mr. Tired,but don't forget to get up before the Banquet. The Hendersons are going to be there, and I don't want you to make a fool of me."

Shoot. The Banquet. I totally forgot. Now I won't have time to "take care of" the "merchandise". I can't leave it here. The apartment directors are inspecting tonight while everyone's at the Banquet. They try to do it secretly, but everyone in the Wolf Woods Apartments knew when and where they inspected.

I'm gonna have to cash in a favor from an acquaintance. I was planning to use it for something else, but it'll have to wait. Now, to sneak out without Saryna noticing...

[A/N: Why didn't Saryna know about the shoplifting? Why did our character not tell her? Who is this "acquaintance"? Find out in the next update!]