Part 6: Gotcha

[A/N Dedicated to @HiddenHideously!

Last time in "Livin' in the Wild Side:]

"It's...it's in a plastic bag, underneath the bed in the guest bedroom." I sighed and slumped in the henchman's hold as I said this. "Go check for yourself. It's there." Defeated, I stood up, turned my head, and whispered to McDarrel as he walked out of the living room, "The pact. You forgot the pact."

The room went black..

-------------------------------------------------

[A/N McDarrel's P.O.V]

How dare he bring up the pact? That long since forgotten, silly little promise? It was all I could do not to kill him right there and then. The only thing that held me back was the pact, ironically.

Gah, I was so frustrated!

Next thing I knew, Randolph Kameron was unconscious on the  floor. Good for him.

Now, where exactly did he say the 'merchandise' was? Oh, yes, the guest bedroom.

I had no idea where this room was, so I looked around in the hallway between the kitchen and the living room. There were two doors on the right. On the left wall, there were various framed pictures and awards, mostly drawn paintings. I went into the first room, and I assumed that was the guest room, because it was plain with a bed, dresser, TV, and closet. Not much else. Definitely not a room that a person lwas living in.

I practically ran to the bed, and got down on my hands and knees, crouching low to try to find it. Sure enough, there was a plastic bag.

[A/N Meanwhile... Saryna's P.O.V.]

I paced back and forth, still gagged, being watched by the two henchies right inside the doorway. Was Randy okay? Dear Lord, please let him be okay! What the heck is this merchandise? Randy still hadn't told me, despite my desperate pleas to help him. He thought he was keeping me safe by shading me from the truth, but all it was doing was making me more and more nervous.

Was it a gun? A bomb? Drugs?

Or was it something less harmful, like money? Food? An ancient Indiana-Jones artifact or something?

Gosh, the suspense was killing me!

BANG! The door burst open, and in stormed another henchman. He exchanged a certain look with the other henchies, a look I didn't like. He was a black man with black hair and threatening sunglasses, and the two other men looked older than him. One had gray-black hair, and the other had white. They were all dressed in dark black suits.

Suddenly, Gray-Black Hair grabbed me as I screamed, and White Hair grabbed my feet, and they both carried me by my struggling arms and legs to a white van parked in the alleyway just outside the backyard with tinted windows.

They were freaking kidnapping me.

Oh.

My.

God.

Randy.

[A/N I was going to tell you what the 'merchandise' was in this chapter, but I decided to keep you waiting. Sorry!

I know that the name of the story doesn't make sense yet, but trust me, it will soon enough! It's just starting to take off!

1) So Randolph is Kameron and Saryna is Cobalt! But how are they related?

2) So yes, something was underneath the guest room bed, but was it the 'merchandise'?

3) OhMyGosh Saryna was captured by the henchmen! Will she be okay?

4) Will Randy be okay?

5) What's the pact?

6) Insert you own answer to a random question about the story here!

(Oh, by the way, for those of you who were wondering, Saryna is pronounced 'Suh-rinn-uh')]