Chapter 8- Status: IN A RELATIONSHIP

8 STATUS: IN A RELATIONSHIP

I grabbed her fiercely.

“Bitawan mo nga ako!” She shouted. I covered her mouth again.

“Ano buh…..!mhmmhmh!” She trying to get away.

“Shut up or I’ll kiss you!” She remained silent. Gosh, now I know how to keep her mouth shut.

Tugsh. She punched me.

But it was a weak punch. I opened the car and put her there. She’s really lucky because most girls would die if they would get a chance to ride in my car. Lucky her.

I went inside and locked the doors. No more escape for her.

“Now, where are we going again?”

“Hoy! Sisigaw ako pag di mo ako ibababa!”

“Couldn’t you understand that it’s more convenient to ride in my car than ride in that filthy thing. And we can go faster than this. And it’s for free. Now give me reasons why we should right that filthy thing? I mean, this is airconditioned and the seats are comfortable.” I don’t even know what I’m talkin about.

“Tigas talaga ng ulo mo, ulol!!!!” She punched me again. I just can’t help speaking English. It’s my mother tongue.

I ignored her. She needs to calm down. “Where are we going again?” I asked calmly.

She gave me a slap. “Ouch.”

“Jeepney yun bobo. Ang mga mayayamang katulad mo , di mo yan maiintindihan. Sa LORENZO  pala punta natin.” Lorenzo is a restaurant. I know that place. I’m more comfortable that she’s calm now. Finally.

When we arrive she was pouting. She’s angry I know that, but she should be thankful.

“Baba mo na, dali!” She yelled in disgust.

“What’s you problem?!” She slapped me again. Aw. It hurts.

“Tara na nga!” She got out angrily.

“Ang bagal mo, dalian mo nga!” She’s pissed of me. I know that.

                                                                           ***

When we went inside. She waved at a woman at her 40’s.

“Dyan ka lang sa labas at wag kang sumunod.” I nodded and stood still. I don’t want to receive a punch at a place like this.

She’s talking with her aunt. There was a little boy mocking her. It makes me laugh. She looked really pissed.

“O sya Munmun, ipapaubaya ko sa’yo si Kyul sa’yo. Ihatid mo nalang siya dito pag natapos mo na siyang ipasyal.” I really don’t know what they’re talking about.

“Opo auntie.” She nodded.

“Mauna na ako iha, may gagawin pa ako sa office.” Her aunt went out of the restaurant.

“Pssst. Demon King!” What did she just called me?

“Pssst… Yayo!Dali ka dito!” She called me. Now she’s giving me weird names.

“Ikaw, alagaan mo siya.” She’s pointing at the kid.

“Why are we whispering?”  I don’t know what she’s worried about. Guess, I got a slap again.

“A basta, basta. Makinig ka. You take care of this DEVIL and I will go to study group. Ok?” Devil? She’s calling that kid a devil?

“Sino ba siya Mundang, boyfriend mo? Di kayo bagay.” The little kid talked like a grown-up. She looked pissed.