Chapter 60 - Saving Her

Harry's POV

I entered through an open doorway, the place was dim and I could hardly see anything thanks to my swollen eye.

"See, I was right. You do still take orders well." Toby said as he appeared behind some crates.

"Where the hell is she?" I asked him. "Don't you worry your pretty little head. She's doing just fine, I mean if you call being blindfolded and tied up fine." He snickered.

I charged towards him with all I had but he just shoved me aside and laughed. "You really think you could hurt me? Look at you! You're pathetic!" He laughed some more.

"Why the hell are you doing this Toby? Why the fuck did you come back after all these years? What do you want from me?" I yelled at him.

"It's actually pretty simple Harry. You thought you could get away from your past didn't you? Well guess what, you can't. I bet you didn't know that I was madly in love with Selena." He explained and kicked me in the stomach once.

"I didn't want anyone to know that I liked her so I had you go for her. When I made that bet with you, I didn't think you would do it." He sneered.

"When I found out you got her pregnant and wanted an abortion I was infuriated with you. I wanted to kill you for hurting her like that." He continued as I clutched my stomach.

My hands were covered from my own blood. I was starting to feel woozy but I had to hold on for Jade.

"Guess what? I lied to you, Selena did get the abortion. Congrats, you are not a father. But I am, and I want to kill you for what you did to my wife. You turned her purity into a game." He yelled at me.

"What better way to get back at you than to kill your precious Jade." He laughed at me face.

"Please, Toby. Don't hurt her! I'm begging you; I didn't mean what I did to Selena. I've regretted it since. I'm sorry for what I did." I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He looked at me with such hatred in his eyes. I was completely helpless. I was begging the person I hated to spare the love of my life.

"Kill me instead Toby. Leave her out of this; she has so much more in store for her. I have nothing; she is the only thing I have in this world. Please, I am begging you. Let her go." I begged him again.

"Harry! Harry, don't say that! Please Toby, let him go and take me instead." I heard Jade yell from somewhere in the back.

"Aww, how adorable. You would risk your lives for each other. You make me sick. I think I'm going to take Jade's advice and take her instead. I want you to live knowing that you caused this!" He screamed at me and ran towards where Jade's voice was.

"No! Please don't!" I yelled as I tried to drag myself to where my most beautiful Jade was.

Zayn's POV

This is absolute mental. I knew I wanted no part in the boys' lives, but once I saw Toby and his goons I knew something was wrong.

We entered the warehouse through a different door than Harry. We've been walking around for about 5 minutes now when we heard screaming.

We followed the voice and we saw Jade tied in a corner but Nathan and Charlie were guarding her. There's no way we could get past them without Toby finding out.

"What the hell do we do? Where is Harry?" Liam whispered and we all shrugged and shushed him.

"We have to get to the other girls." Perrie said and I could tell the tears were ready to fall out of her eyes.