~| 17|~

Shannons Pov

I quickly turned the heat up the heat in my car and turned to see Harry driving of , he smiled at me and I stuck my tonge out , hiding the fact of how hurt I was , I mean I know he need space but he didn't have to reject me like that .

I drove off , putting the car radio on , one direction drag me down was playing , I turned up the volume and started singing along to the song .

I drove around the underground shopping centre , trying to find a car parking space , to my luck an on lady was just pulling out , I thanked her and pulled into the space .

I walked out pf my car , grabbing my furry coat I had left in the back , I quickly wrapped it around my body , feeling the heat enclose me as I zip it up .

I grab my phone and purse out of my bag and leave my bag in the car , hiding it under the seats just incase someone decided to brake into my car today .

I walk to the lift and as soon as the doors opened I steped inside , I looked in the mirror inplated at the back of the lift , I didn't look to bad today , I fixed my messy curls into a messy bun , just intime as I had reached the floor.

I decided to go to the apple store soon as I got a text notification telling me that my phone contract had finished ( ye I didn't make a mistake both harry and Shannon's phone expired today , lets carry on ) , I walked to the apple store and felt the warm air hit me as I wlaked in.

I wlaked up to the phones , contemplating on which one I would go for , I picked out the phone and went to the front desk ,

" hello how can I help you today ?" the women at the desk asked me , smiling

" my phone conract ended today , can I renew it here ? "

" corse you can , can I have your name please "

" Shannon Jenkins "

" and what phone are you going to go for ?"

" the iPhone 7 plus please "

" in what colour ?"

" umm rose gold if you have any ? "

" your luciky we have one " she typed away on the computer then looked at me

" I'm just going to get it now , hang on "

I smiled as she wlaked away , I know I'm getting an expensive phone but I can pay for it for a little while .

I felt a vibration in my hand and looked down at my phone , an unknown numbing was ringing me , I accepted the call and pressed the phone to my ear ,

" hello ?"

" hello is this Shannon ? " a males voice said

" yes this is her"

" hello, I'm joey , head of Victoria secret model agency " a gasp escaped my lips , I loved victroia secret

" I saw you in the news with harry and you look like model material , I would like you to audition "

" really !?" I screamed into my phone , getting a few glances form walkers by

" yes , I hope to see you there , its at Victoria secret acengy in lndon , see you soon " the line went dead and my face held pure shock .

the lady came back with a box and she saw my expression ,

" is everything okay ?"

" um yea "

" am I charging the phone to the same bill address"

" yes please "

she smiled then handed me the phone ,

" thank you have a nice day "

I thanked her and wnet and sat down on one of there tables , I started to set my phone up .

as soon as I was done setting up my phone I walked out of the store , carrying my new phone and my old one . I put my old phone in my pocket and decided to carry my new one .

I desided I needed more clothes so I went into ted baker and just had a shopping spree .

I decidef it was time to leave town when my hands were filled with bags , I mangaged to take my bags to the cra , I opended th boot and put all my bags I it , I shut the boot and wlaked over to the drivers side , I turned on the car and turned on the radio ,

I heard voices and reconisged one.

harrys

he wa talking on the radio , I turned it up , listening in

p: so harry we hear you have a girlfriend now

H: yes yes I do

P: whats her name

H: um her name is Kendal

my heart stopped beating ....... what ? does he seriously think I wouldn't find out , I pulled out my phone and dialled the radios number

P: it seems like we have a caller form brighton , hello caller

" hey" I speak in

P: hello , whats your name ]

" my names Shannon and I have a question"

P: go ahead

" harry how long have you and Kendal been dating ? "

I hear him stutter as he realises its me

H: about 1 month now

P: is that your question answerd Shannon ?

" uh huh , well have a nice day " and with that I end the call , I quickly drive out of the underground and started to drive towards my new apartment , I didn't care if it wasn't done .

I parked into my new drive way and started to walk towards the glass doors .

I pressed the voice control and told the security who I was , the doors opened and I stepped inside , I took the lift to the third floor .

I had spent most my savings for a nice apartment and this one was it , I stepped out the lift and walked towards my door , I quickly unlocked my door and my mouth dropped , it was decorated so beautifully .

my stuff was put neatly where I would have put it , I wanted to be happy but what harry said made me so upset .

I walked over and sat down on my sofa , I almost forgot about bags in the car but I couldn't be asked to get them , I called the security and asked them if they could bring it up .

about 2 mins later there was a knock at the front door , I leaped up , getting ready to let the security in but when I opened the door , I saw the last person I wanted to see .

harry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hye guys I know its not the best but I love drama but I also love love xx