~|30|~

*Please note there is self harm in this chapter*
Shannons POV

its been three hours and i have been just lying in bed, the tv keeping me company as the boys where on stage.
I look around the room for anything to do but there was nothing, so I decide to get out of bed and take a shower.

I slowly lift up from the bed, my bare feet touching the ground as I stand up, as I walk towards the bathroom I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I didn't see this confident, strong girl anymore, all I saw was a scared little girl who couldn't defend for herself.

I walked away from the mirror and back to my destination, the cold tile in braced my feet as I walked in locking the door, I turn the shower on, taking of my clothes.

I saw bruises where he tried to hurt me, images flash before me and I start to loose it, I jump into the shower, trying to hard to shrub away Justin and what he did.

My mind was telling me that I am useless, worthless, waste of space and I agreed with it, I looked around for something, something to relief my Pain, and there I saw it, a razor blade was on the bathroom counter.

I strep out the shower, nearly slipping on the floor but keeping my balance as I walked over to the razor, my hands shook as I kept it in mine.

I look up to myself in the mirror
" you are worthless " I say looking down at the razor
" you don't deserve anyone " with that I brought the razor to my wrist and went along my wrist either the razor, blood started trickling down from the sides as I go deeper, when it went to the end, I made another line underneath it but deeper, I couldn't really feel the pain anymore but I made myself stop

" you have to suffer, I will not just end it for you" I said to myself in the mirror, by now blood was dripping from my arm and into the floor.

" shannon " Harry called , opening the hotel door
"I'm..... i..n in he...re .. here" I manage to shake out, my head feeling dizzy as I see more blood hit the floor, I scrambled for the toilet paper, wrapping it around my arm, I then grab a towel and throw it to the floor, wiping away all the blood that was there.
" you okay in there ?" I hear Harry ask form outside the door
I wrap s towel around me and my arm and open the door, I see Harry there, all wet and sticky, I couldn't help but smile at him, I walked over to the bed, throw the covers over me and call it a night,

" I'll go sleep with Niall " I hear Harry call

" No, please stay with me " I squeak

" gladly, I could feel he was smiling as he got into bed

" you just wearing a towel Shan ? " he asks a bit of humour in his voice

" it's the new fashion" I state

" whatever you say" I feel an arm pull me closer to Harry, I start to panic but then I settle down, resting into harry and my eyes drift to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
Omg I'm back !! Sorry I didn't post I'm working on a new story but I didn't realise how many people read my story ! Tysm