39

NiallsPOV

we just landed in austrila to do our shows there, shannon was sat next to me on the whole flight, she wasnt herself, when i first met her she was this happy out going girl nowhen i see her all i see is emptiness, its like shes not here anymore.

" Niall ?" i get cut out of my day dream by Harry waving a hand in front f him, we haven't been speaking lately as he is being a prick

" what ? " i grumble out

" you have to test out your mic " he says handing my mic over to me, i grab it

"Harry styles is an inconsiderate arsehole" i smile at him then hand him back my mic, he looks pissed as he walks away from me, i dont care

" helloooo Nialler " louis says, patting me on my back

" hello " i sigh out

" whats up ?" he asks, getting a water bottle out and takig a sip

" harry, hes pissing me off "

" ahahahhag stop worrying about Shannon and Harry" louis groans out

" she is like my girl best friend" i say Turning my head to Louis

" exactly, shes your friend not your girl friend, you have done a lot fr her, for one day do something for you"

" but im meant t be meeting her in 2 hours "

" well your not now "

" what wh-"

" you are coming out with me and the rest of the lads and going to the club "

" will harry come ?"

" niall, he is in the band "

" fine "

" yaya your not going to regret it "

" let me just text shann-" im cut off by louis grabbing my phone

" the partying starts now " and with that louis is leading me out of tech rehearsal and into a waiting car

Shannons POV

( TW - talks of self harm)

" sorry the user you are cali-" i end the call in frustration, voicemail again, i dont understand ? he said he was gunaeh ang out in my room.

i turn my wrist over to look at the time on my watch, 1:22am, i scoff, i ave nothing to do tomorow so why no stay up, but what to do ? my one s tour has given up on me, a tear slips my eye but i quickly wipe it.

i go over to the bathroom, bringing my wash bag with me, theres one thing in that wash bag that i thought i would never use again but right now i think i need it, i place my bag on the counter infront of my mirror in the bath room, opening it and emptying the contents in it until i found the object i should not have but so desperately need, i find it, pulling out the blade, without hesitation i put it to my wrist, looking at myself as i feel the cold metal give into my skin, realising my pain and hurt.

" maybe if i cut deep enough the pain may fade away for good" i say, going deeper, i stop after what was like the tenth cut and i drop th blade to the floor, i scan over my arm

" shit " i say under my breath, looking at my arm, thinking how the hel im going to cover this up, i grab some toilet roll and wrap it round my arm, leaving drops of blood on the floor.

i leave the bathroom and head over to the mini fridge underneath my tv, pulling t open to find about 5 bottles of vodka.

" at least there one good thing about being on this tour " i say before i grab one bottle, open the cap and let the liqueur go into my system"

Harrys POV

i didnt go out with the boys, i know its a thing we do when we land in a new place but i just didn't feel lke doing it i have too many things on my mind, i have been questioning myself and other people around me for days now, not knowing who or what ti believe.

i decide to get out of my bed and be a man and head over to shannons room, i think i might actually believe he but first i need to see her, even if i have screwed things up forever i just need to see her one last time.

i grab my room key and head out my hotel room, going to find Shannon door.

i finally find it, i go to knock on the door but surprise to see it open, i peek in before i walk in, what i saw socked me.

___________________________________________________-

hey , i knw there loads of spelling mistakes in ths chapter ( and the other chapters) but i dont know why but my laptop wont let me edit them, when this story is done i am reading the whole story and correcting the mistakes x