~| 31|~

Harry's POV
I lay in bed, struggling to fall asleep as shannon was wriggling around.

I reach over and touch her head, it was boiling hot, maybe she had a fever, I quickly jump out my bed and go to the bathroom to get her a flannel to place on her head.

I flicker the lights on in the bathroom, letting my eye adjust to the light before entering.

I don't know if it was my imagination but what I saw on the floor made me scared, there was blood all over the hotels white towels, toilet paper specked with blood was hiding underneath me, I quickly flush the toilet paper down the toilet and throw the towel into the was basket.

My mums was racing, how did this happen was the one question that kept repeating in my mind.

As my mind was still contemplating what happened something had caught my attention, it was a blade, i don't know if it was my imagination but what I saw in the blade was blood.

I walked closer to it and I wasn't imagining it, the blade was covered in blood, my heart fell as I realised that shannon did this, Shannon hurt herself.

NO, I told myself, she didn't do this, she wouldn't do this, she is stronger then this.

I leave the bathroom, forgetting about the flannel and quietly make my way over to the sleeping body in the bed.

I see her, her hair was wild and everywhere, her hands were sprawled out in front her, I gently turn one of her wrist around and there I saw it, I saw her cuts, I could tell they weren't for attention for how deep they where.

I think she wanted to kill herself
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a lovely chapter 😂😂 Ly all x