~|33|~ ( UNEDITED )

Harry's POV
I jolted awake, I hear myself panting as I grab my heart, my nightmare slipping from my memory as I slide my arm over to the other side of the bed.

I couldn't feel anything, my hand patted at the area searching for her, she wasn't there. I bolted up again, thinking shannon coming into my room was a dream, I'm scrambled for my phone to check the messages with Niall was not  a dream, it wasn't.

I was panicking now, I didn't know where she could have gone, she didn't have anything with her, except her phone.

I go to her contact on my phone and ring it, getting impatient as it kept ringing.

I end the call, slamming my phone into the bed side table, I jump out of the bed, lettig out a small sound as my feet touched the cold wooden floor.

I flicker the light on, my feet padding across the floor, as I search for something to just through on to go look for her, I decided on some greg baggy joggers and a guns and roses jumpers.

I jog over and grab my phone, wallet and keys.

I quietly exit my room, I check the time on my phone 7:45am, I knew Niall would be awake, he's too exited for the shows to sleep in.

I quickly but quietly head to his room, knocking lightly on the door, I hear footsteps and then the door opens, revealing a very happy Niall,

"Alright mate ?" Niall asks, I ignore him and walk straight into him room,

" mate what's up? " he asks once again, I look up and him, I didn't notice my hands where shaking until i looked down at them, why am I'm so protective over her ?

" I .... i woke up, sha ... a...nnon wasn't there, "
I manage to spit out, Niall looks at me in shock, I know him and shannon were becoming really good friends,

" did you ring her ?!" He asks, now pacing around the room

" yes, she's didn't answer", I grab Niall by the shoulder," I swear to god if something has
Happened Niall, I wouldn't know what to do"

I hear Niall wince as my fingers bury themselves into Nialls skin, I quickly release myself from him and mumble an apology.

" can you put the radio on, it will help me concentrate," I ask Niall, he nods his head and heads over to a radio mounted on the wall, he turns it on and I hear the presenters voice, I get into a chain of thinking where she was until I thought I heard her name on the radio.

" Niall turn it up," I ask him, he does that, and I walk up to it to get a better hearing"

" we are hearing right now that Justin Beibers girlfriend is being swarmed by fans at this moment, it seems she went for a drink at Starbucks earlier this morning and as soon as she had sat down fans found it where she was and a whole crowd has swarmed around her, it seems she didn't bring any body guards and she is now in a place where she can not get out, as you see in the videos on twitter"

I didn't even have to ask Niall, he was already on twitter, it didn't take him long until he shoved a video in my face , there had to be at least 200 people there, they were all screaming at her, she's backed up to the window of the shop, I felt so bad but so angry as well.

Niall put his phone down and looked at me
" we need to go before they rip her apart,"
I nod and let Niall lead me out, I need to get her safe and sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updattteeee, I can't believe how many people are actually reading my story, this is a dream come true, thank you x