Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Mate." The tan guy announced loudly I felt the ground rumble underneath my feet making me  jump slightly making my wings fluttered wildly.

'So much for keeping that a secret.'

"My beloved." The pale guy announced loudly as well but yet soft and gracefully I gasped as I had thoughts of kissing him wildly while the tan guy I imaged myself being lifted up against a tree where we would be touching each other as we passionately kissed each other.

'There are so cute.' Anastasia swoon dreamily.

  'More like hot!' Siren shouted.

  "The winged goddess." A vampire whispered as they watched me, I bit my lip as these two god-like men watched me. Biting their lower lips as there gaze wandered up and down from my face towards the tips of my toes.

  God, what if they think that I'm giant because I'm tall!

  'Oh shut it, Short woman are cute but tall woman are sexy. At least that's what I heard.'

  'Do not worry Aphrodite, look at there faces they absolutely love you.'

  I look to the two men there eyes trailing lower from my lips to my chest. I gasped blushing ferociously. Help me, Anastasia, Siren! why are these men looking at me like that way.

  'It's kinda obviously they like what they see.'

  'No, it's because there your mates. Aphrodite. '

  I froze, what the hell are mates? Oh, please god! Take me back to heaven please I swear I'll be a good girl! Just get me off this godforsaken earth.

  'Calm down, Aphrodite. Gosh! you need to figure out a distraction. '

  'Mates, are a werewolf lover. They are bonded together forever the moon goddess herself put you together.'

  Artemis, put me together with a werewolf?  No wonder she was smirking at me when I was talking to her before I left Heaven.

  'I told you she is pure evil!'

  "My Beloved, " said the pale guy he smiled as he stepped forward his green eyes glistered with pure admiration.

  'Oh, when he says Beloved it's the same thing with a werewolf too. Just except he's a vampire.'

   I think I'm gonna faint!

  'Your such a-'

My eyes shut tight as I fell to the ground. Yeah, I totally fainted in the most awkwardest moment.

*

"Don't you touch my mate. You undead piece of flesh." I heard a deep growl that had tingles roaming down my body, I heard a hiss. What is that a cat?

"She can not possibly be your mate! for she is my beloved." The air was warm and comforting, but the sounds of huffing brought me from my daze.

  "You filthy b-"

I slowly opened my eyes to two young men, the same two 'Hot!' guys I saw earlier before I fainted. They stopped what they were doing and looked at me there gazes stuck to my every move.

I felt the need to jump on both of them just running my hands through there soft, feather-like hair. I licked my lips slowly as I started to get up I blushed hard as both men eyes looked at me.