Chapter 15

[Doveflame's POV]

I headed toward the MoonStone with Pricklepaw trotting quickly behind me. He was happy because he was finally going to get his medicine cat name. I looked around and soon saw the other medicine cats standing around. Sparklight and Creampaw were keeping their distance from Sunfern and Starling. I tilted my head a little but decided not to push either of them.

"Alright, since we are here we might as well get started. I would like to make Pricklepaw a full medicine cat as long as no one has any objections." I said looking to the other medicine cats with my head held high. There was an agreement between them all.

"I would also like to make Creampaw a full medicine cat if no one minds." Sparklight spoke up. I nodded letting her choose her apprentice's path.

"Since we all agree, let's get started then. Pricklepaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" I asked my apprentice.

"I do." He said boldly and proudly.

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Pricklepaw, from this moment you will be known as Pricklestorm." I said. The medicine cats cheered the young tom's new name.

"Creampaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of the medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equality, even at the cost of your life?" Sparklight asked her apprentice next.

"I do!" Creampaw said staring toward her mentor with her glossy eyes.

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you the true name of a medicine cat. Creampaw, from this moment on you shall be called Creamspots!" Sparklight called. All of the medicine cats cheered the name except for Sunfern and Starling. My claws dug into the dirt. They should be cheering along with the rest of us.

"Hey! What is your reason for not cheering? We have two new medicine cats and you don't even seem to care!" I hissed at the two. Starling flinched and stood behind her mentor while Sunfern stood her ground and stared at me.

"Maybe it's because their clan completely demolished mine. We have wounded to get back to. We need to hurry this up." Sunfern said lashing her tail. Starling nodded.

"Yea! One of them hurt my sister!" The small black and silver shecat hissed.

"If you do not wish to be here, then you can leave. None of us are making you stay here. It would be a lot better if you did leave." I hissed lashing my tail back and forth.

"Of course, kicking us out because we are different yet again. Maybe we should leave! How about that? Come on Starling. We are obviously not wanted here either." Sunfern said flicking her tail for her apprentice to follow her as she left the medicine cat group.

---------------------

Yay! Another chapter! I need to get so many done if I want to be finished before Halloween though. This is going to be hard. I should get back to writing. I hope you liked the chapter and don't forget to leave a comment or a vote!