Chilling Out

That night after just chilling and hanging out with the girls, we headed on back home to find the boys doing just about the same thing in the living area. Entering the living area, the boys erupted into a loud laughter making all of us smile. "Hello boys!" Ang sung out making all of them turn around to look in our direction. "It seems you guys are also enjoying yourselves." Ang goes over to Kamier and kisses his temple and seats down next to him as he drapes his arm around her shoulders.

"We were just talking about when the boys were back in high school. How troublesome they were," Kamier explained after taking a sip of his drink. The four boys chuckled and took a sip of their beer. It was nice seeing them all together like this. Even to the fact that AJ was amongst them made it even better.

As Nina walked over to Louie and sat on his lap then leaned in to kiss him, I went over to Ryder and sat on the ground between his legs. I leaned back with a deep breath as Ryder rips the hair-tie out of my hair and shuffles my hair. I threw my head back and moaned at how good it felt. I turned my head and looked up at him. "Thank you," I said with a smile as he chuckled and started massaging the back of my neck. I closed my eyes, loving how everything is feeling.

"That touchdown though," Landon says as he shows us a picture of either Landon or Ryder in football gear with the football in their hand and running. Landon turned it back around and smiled down at it. "Ryder was the star runningback of course and he had a badly popped knee that night. Ryder just yelled at the guy and was like, 'Just pop that motherfucker back in place! I need to get back to my team!'."

We all laughed as Landon continued to tell the story. Ryder took a swag at his drink then moved his hand from the back of my neck down under my shirt over my collarbone, rubbing his thumb over my skin. "I remember the guy looking so scared, man. Poor guy."

"So the guy ended up popping it back in place?" AJ asked as Landon chuckled.

"Yes, apparently. After popping it in place, Ryder did a few jumps and squats to get rid of whatever pain there was and just ran back out to the field and replaced his replacement. Dad was so angry at Ryder and was like-"

"Get your ass back on sideline boy! I'll knock you out if you don't!" Ryder jumps in as we erupted into laughter. His laugh being the loudest out of all of us.

"I had to stop your father from jumping over the poor people in front of us. Oh my gosh, it was so embarrassing!" Ang exclaims as she slaps Kamier's chest who smiles.

"But Ryder made the winning play by pushing himself to the limit and making that touchdown. Right when he made it there, his legs buckled under him and had to be taken to the hospital." Landon shook his head. "We won twenty six to twenty four."

I nodded with approval. "Yeah. Sounds like Ryder alright." Right after I said that, Ryder moved his hand around my throat and made me look at him as he slammed his lips over mine making me break into giggles, kissing him back as best as I could.

"Don't even," He whispers. Ryder pecked my lips a few times before backing away, taking another gulp or two from his drink. Everyone around us laughed. Cassandra then suggested to watch a movie together and we all agreed to watch a scary comedy movie but before we did, we all went to change into much more comfortable clothes.

I pulled off my thin sweater and unclipped my bra with a relieved moan and threw it all in the laundry basket. I then pulled on a loose and long silk hoodie sweater that reached the middle of my thighs then decided I'll just stay in my panties. Turning around, I ran into Ryder's chest as he wraps his arms around me. I gasp in surprise and clench my legs together with a quiet groan, feeling his muscular body against mine. I could even feel my nips starting to pop and rub against the god awfully good feeling fabric.