The End !

A / N : And that is that. Sorry to disappoint you. Not really. Okay! Kind of. It is sad to say that this story has come to its end. The devil and his queen, though, is living their life happily ever after with their baby boy whom I have named . . . Nathaniel Quantum. Both of the lovers will have to go through the hardships of parenthood (to all you married people out there who know what the hell I mean), mishaps in relationship, anger issues (a lot of it), rival wars and etc etc. You already know how they're going to live their lives . . . They're the mafia for hell's sake.

But anyways, thanks SO MUCH for taking your time in reading this book. Thank you all for all the votes you given and all the comments to left. I am truly grateful that with this book I have also gained some followers so THANK YOU ALL SO DAMN MUCH! I love you guys. Seriously, I do. Just knowing that someone or some people are reading my work, even though it is not all that great in grammar, hooks, idea, I still appreciate that it is still out there to be someone's kind of entertainment.

Now that this book has come to an end, I'm still in debate of considering that some of the readers want to have a series off of one of my other book " An Alpha To Claim and Love ". If you haven't read it, you can go ahead and read it if you want.

But for sure I will want to make a series off it but have NOT even started it whatsoever. The idea is out there. If you read in the comments between the conversation of a reader and myself, it pretty much is just me spewing my ideas about what will happen, how it will happen, yadee-yada, then you'll probably get a jest of what I want to write; along with the last chapter of the book, where I let the readers decide their fate.

Or so they think?

All in all, thank you all so much. Tell me how you guys liked this book or what you don't like. Give me feedback. ANYTHING. I'm all ears. Until next time . . .

Much Love From Your Girl, R