Clean Car

"Hey, Faith?" Tim said getting into the bed. "Yeah?" Faith said not looking up from her book. "Look." He said and Faith looked at him. He had three tickets in his hands and Faith took one. "Adele!" She said and kissed him. "I love her, thank you baby." Faith said and gave him the ticket back. "You're welcome." He said and laid down. Faith put away her book and laid her head on Tim's chest.
"I'm so lucky to have you." She said and he smiled and kissed her head. "I'm the luckiest guy on the planet." He said and held her.
"Goodnight." She said and closed her eyes. "Night, beautiful." Tim said and they both drifted off to sleep.

"Faith, stop taking pictures of me!" Tim said as he scrubbed the tires of their car. "Sorry, baby, you just look so cute!" She said and tweeted the picture. "It's on Twitter now." Faith said and put her phone away. Tim grabbed the hose and sprayed at Faith.
"You're a dead man, Samuel." Faith said and ran away screaming. Tim chased her and sprayed her even more. "Stop!" Faith said laughing. "It's cold!" She said and ran farther away. Tim ran after her and caught her. He smiled and spun her around.
"Sorry, babe." He said and kissed her lips. She tried pushing him away but he was strong. He eventually let her go and she turned around. "Finish cleaning the car. I'll punish you later." She said. "But-" Tim started saying but Faith cut him off. "No buts! Keep working." She said and  watched her husband walk back. Faith walked inside smiling and decided to take a nice hot shower. She started singing and all of the sudden she felt arms wrap around her.
"Hey mama." Tim said and Faith smiled. "What are you doing here?" Faith said and laughed. "Just enjoying a shower with my wife." He said and grabbed the shampoo. "Let me help you." He said and put some in the palm of his hand. He rubbed his hands together and rubbed it in Faith's hair gently. Faith tilted her head back and closed her eyes. "That feels so good, baby." She said and he massaged her head with his fingers. "Don't fall asleep." He whispered and kissed her shoulder. "I'll try." She said and smiled. He grabbed the shower head and washed the shampoo out of her hair. He did the same to the conditioner and rubbed soap all over her body. "It's nice to be spoiled like this." She said and wrapped her arms around his neck. Tim smiled and kissed her lips. "I just love you so much. I wanna show it." He said. "I love you too." She said and kissed him again. Tim pressed her against the wall and kissed her neck. "Baby, what are you doing?" Faith said and smiled, enjoying what he was doing to her. "Nothing." He said and smiled against her skin. Faith laughed slightly. Tim put one hand on her lower back and the other on the wall right over her head. He kept kissing her neck and slid his hand on her ass and squeezed a little. Faith smiled and put her head against the wall. Tim started sucking on her skin leaving a mark. "What are you doing?" She said and looked down. "What does it look like?" He said and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. Faith smiled and they started kissing again. He pressed himself against her and a moan escaped her mouth. He knew exactly what he was doing to her. The hot water running down their bodies just made things hotter. He wrapped his arm around her waist to hold her up and the other one on the wall so they wouldn't fall. Faith put her fingers in his hair and kept kissing him.

Please tell me what you think! ☺