Last To Know

• Dedicated to Aaliyah

A/N Hey Hey Hey! While your reading this check out the link to the right! When I tell you in an A/N later on in the chapter ====>

It's the perfect song to go with this chapter! More Authors Notes after his chapetr, so keep reading!

===================================================

"You know, I never even got to know your name."

I slammed the door in his face. I locked it.

"Mommy, who was that man?" Elijah asked.

"No one baby," I faked a smile. "Now come on upstairs. I want to read you a bedtime story. He ran up the stairs. I looked out the window but no one was there.

I ran up the stairs.

Flower Bomb

It's Like A Drug

I Need Another HIt I Can't Get Enough

It's All Because I'm Addicted To You Baby

I don't wanna lose this feeling

I Go Down I Go Deep

We Take It Easier We Never Sleep

Like Fire's Blazing

Woah It's Amazing

Why was this boy calling me?

I let my phone ring the rest of Siergio's version of Lotus Flower Bomb.

A/N AYE! That's my cousin! Check Out Siergio the link is right here http://youtu.be/8MIb3kCKIPc

He called three more times before I finally gave up. I answered.

"WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN!" he screamed in my ear.

"What are you talking about father dearest. I mean, I've been at home with MY son while my husband, my bestfriend, my PARTNER IN CRIME WAS FUCKING ANOTHER WOMAN!" I said getting furious.

"I WAS NOT!"

He so was. I could tell; he replied too fast, and his tone was very defensive.

"Baby I'm gone." I sang back. I hung up and there was a knock on the door. I decided not to answer it, worried that it was Elijah's real father. I went to Elijah's room and read him a story.

His favorite was Love You Forever by Robert Munsch.

Afterwards I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep in my bed.

====================================================

A/N Press Play For The Video Now! >>>>>>

I felt someone get into the bed beside me. I turned around and saw Trey. I was disgusted:

He smelt like acholol. HIs clothes were inside out. And he had hickeys all over his neck.

When he noticed I was watching him, he looked at me wide eyed.

"What the fuck do you think you're looking at?" he asked coldly.

"I think I'm looking at my drunken husband." I snapped back.

"Ain't nobody drunkenth in this house." He stated.

"Just tell me, do you still find me attractive?" I knew that the truth comes out when you're drunk.

"HELL NO! WHY DO YOU THINK I'M CHEATING ARE YOU?"

I tried my hardest to hold back the tears. "So you don't love me anymore?"

"WHAT PART OF 'HELL NO' DON'T YOU GET? I'M NOT IN FUCKING LOVE WITH YOU! NEVER WAS NEVER WILL BE! I'M NOT EVEN IN LIKE WITH YOUR BITCH ASS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU NEVER FIGURED IT OUT! EVERYBODY ELSE KNEW!"

I couldn't take it. I felt a tear slide down my face. Then a stream of tears went down. I just layed there; I have become a master at that. I heard snoring.

He was sleep.

=========================================================

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

PROMOTE